Jump to content

Working Cocker Pups KC Registered


Jonty
 Share

Recommended Posts

We had a litter of 6 x working cocker pups on June 14th 3 x golden & 3 x chocolate.  Both mum and dad are good working stock and mum is also a lovely family pet with a beautiful nature.  The main reason for having a litter was because mum is such a nice natured dog I wanted to carry her line on with one of her pups for myself.  They are all KC registered - just waiting for the paperwork to come through.  The pups are all legally docked and will be vaccinated (1st shot) and microchipped by the time they are ready to leave home on or after August 9th. We've currently got 2 x golden dogs and 1 x chocolate dog looking for a new home.  All of the pups are currently still with mum and are being socialised in a family home with other pets and kids.  I'm looking for £1100 to PW members.  If you're interested, please get in touch and i can arrange more pics, a chat or even a visit if you are local.  Cheers Jonty

5.jpg

dixie 2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cracking looking pups jonty ,and Top marks for not jumping on the puppy bandwagon , with over inflated prices buddy 👍.

My favourite is the grumpy looking black one on the left 😊.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

 

My favourite is the grumpy looking black one on the left 😊.

Thats not grumpy its just the ..."

im a cocker look.....i never chewed that!!"........😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Cracking looking pups jonty ,and Top marks for not jumping on the puppy bandwagon , with over inflated prices buddy 👍.

My favourite is the grumpy looking black one on the left 😊.

Thanks Mel.  We had always planned on having a litter when mum got to 6 years old, I must admit that we did get a bit of flack from a couple of people about 'jumping on the covid bandwagon' but it was just the way the timing worked out.

I must admit - he does look a little bit grumpy in that pic - must be having a bad day 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jonty said:

Thanks Mel.  We had always planned on having a litter when mum got to 6 years old, I must admit that we did get a bit of flack from a couple of people about 'jumping on the covid bandwagon' but it was just the way the timing worked out.

I must admit - he does look a little bit grumpy in that pic - must be having a bad day 😀

They look like great pups mate , I think that if you'd been a bit closer , lin would have been buying one of them .

We've been without a dog for about six months now , we're both desperate to get a pup , but I'm still missing my old dog too much just yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mel get one bought I can collect and drop off as we live on edge of Yorkshire dales and travel to shifnal Telford often enough to see the mother in law !

Having a dog in your life is almost as important as having a loving wife ( the almost is just in case she reads this ) just think how many Lynn brownie points you’d get  !

atb Agriv8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

We've been without a dog for about six months now , we're both desperate to get a pup , but I'm still missing my old dog too much just yet.

I'm sorry to hear that - they leave a huge hole in your life don't they.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jonty said:

I'm sorry to hear that - they leave a huge hole in your life don't they.  

Not half . My daughter has already got another dog , and I pop over to her house almost every day to see it and take treats ,  I just feel like I'd be being unfaithful to my old dog if I got another.  When I lost my previous dog , it took two years before I was able to get another😕.

Thank you Agriv8 for your very generous offer,  it really is very good of you mate 👍.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Not half . My daughter has already got another dog , and I pop over to her house almost every day to see it and take treats ,  I just feel like I'd be being unfaithful to my old dog if I got another.  When I lost my previous dog , it took two years before I was able to get another😕.

Thank you Agriv8 for your very generous offer,  it really is very good of you mate 👍.

For heaven’s sake 

go and get it

a treat for your daughter’s dog is a pup to play with 

Think of the quality time you’re missing 

😊🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mell and Lynn it’s more than a hallow offer. Seeing what the both of you have done for fellow PW members if I can do a good turn for others that’s what it’s all about . We picked our pip up from a fellow PW member down your way. We have a van cages and blankets etc 

The only slight issue warning is Mrs Agriv8 may not give the pup up at your end.

if you are visiting your daughters daily I’d say it’s time to start looking for a fresh one.

jonty sorry for the post hijack I plan to do the same with my pip in a few years as I want to carry her lines on.

Agriv8

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Mell and Lynn it’s more than a hallow offer. Seeing what the both of you have done for fellow PW members if I can do a good turn for others that’s what it’s all about . We picked our pip up from a fellow PW member down your way. We have a van cages and blankets etc 

The only slight issue warning is Mrs Agriv8 may not give the pup up at your end.

if you are visiting your daughters daily I’d say it’s time to start looking for a fresh one.

jonty sorry for the post hijack I plan to do the same with my pip in a few years as I want to carry her lines on.

Agriv8

 

You're not hijacking at all mate - it's nice to know other people have a similar mind set.  And a lovely gesture RE helping Mel out.

 

Mel, you've been reprieved.  After a couple of phone calls with a friend last night, both he and his mum would both like a pup so now they are all spoken for.  I'm really relieved that all are going to friends or family of friends too.

Thanks for the interest.  And Mel, if you find yourself up this neck of the woods, I'm sure our new pup Dolly, would be more than happy to go for a wander with you and a gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jonty said:

You're not hijacking at all mate - it's nice to know other people have a similar mind set.  And a lovely gesture RE helping Mel out.

 

Mel, you've been reprieved.  After a couple of phone calls with a friend last night, both he and his mum would both like a pup so now they are all spoken for.  I'm really relieved that all are going to friends or family of friends too.

Thanks for the interest.  And Mel, if you find yourself up this neck of the woods, I'm sure our new pup Dolly, would be more than happy to go for a wander with you and a gun.

That's a very generous offer Jonty,  Thankyou. 

I'm quite relieved that you've sold them , as lin has been suggesting every half an hour or so ,that we should get one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...