Inland Duck Flights and pigeon decoying. Dates 1st 2nd and 3rd September

I am looking for 3 guns to do an early morning duck flight followed by pigeon decoying during the day and finishing with an evening duck flight. The cost per gun per day is £80 anyone interested pm me . All guns must hold a valid shotgun license and have valid insurance .

Cheers 

Fenny

9 hours ago, Fenny said:

I am looking for 3 guns to do an early morning duck flight followed by pigeon decoying during the day and finishing with an evening duck flight. The cost per gun per day is £80 anyone interested pm me . All guns must hold a valid shotgun license and have valid insurance .

Cheers 

Fenny

I am interested, can you send any more details? 👍🏻

Hi Lloyd

Will be looking to shoot some duck and maybe greylag geese in the morning flight, pigeon during the day then finish with an evening duck flight. I have a drain about a mile long with 5 pallet hides we predominantly have mallard and teal visit them . I also have some fields around a fishing lake these attract greylag and mallard. We have a good few farms and shoot pigeon on them. There will be 5 guns shooting my friend myself and 3 paid guests.  The postcode is Pe13 4JQ 

Cheers

FENNY 

• 1 month later...