Extreme Weather Warning Just Been Issued ?

marsh man

13 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, same as the Cameroon government, I believe we had a 2 week window from what the forecasters had told them, enough to bring in the Army and try to get flood defences up, nothing done and severe flooding , even places along the Thames that usually escape previous flooding were caught out, governments do not care !!!

Don't go blaming Paul for what happened in Oxfordshire!!!!

image.png.85c9f7335843b6b6c40f19fae8b9c7fd.png

On 20/07/2021 at 07:02, lampro said:

Bald head and sweaty balls it is then, on the mix all day self.leveling a floor off beers in the fridge ready for the finish line

I was helping flush and embryo transferring some sheep yesterday afternoon. Just as we started the ET the sun had moved round and was beaming right down on us in the shed. Our job was catching the recipients in the pen, pulling them out of the pen, turning them upside down onto the trolley and wheeling them to the vet and wheeling away and tipping the ones he'd implanted. 2 of us non stop for an hour it got very sweaty! But no sun burn. I'm supposed to be going pigeon shooting this evening on some fresh barley stubble, i can hear my mate out there now popping away but in this heat he'll be half the man he was at the start.