KC reg Cocker Pups

bigbird

Not mine - Friend of mine’s pups, male and female available, copied and pasted from advert he sent me 👍

Quality working cocker pups dam is a hard working 7 year old that worked hard season after season never letting me down completing over 80 days a season on partridge pheasants n duck a no messing bitch that gets the job done always been easy and a pleasure to work with a real durable workhorse and also outstanding in water all through the season and has that all important off switch in the home a real character and fun to be around you never know she is there the best all-round dog iv ever owned.

Sire to the pups is game keeper owned an outstanding dog on all aspects of game FTW Whaupley Lancaster of Tarncrag

He is a powerful hunting dog and keen retriever. He has been very easy to train and is a joy to have around. 

PRA, AMS & FN clear
Gonio - clear 
Current clear eye certificate also a joy to own work and live with alot of thought has gone into matching these parents in the breeding lines and working and work ethic to produce these pups not like alot of pups out there lately that have just been randomly put together to produce pups willy nilly so the best of homes essential " 

Nr Chester

£2000

Edited by bigbird