What are these?

stumpy69

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Yes. It was alright I suppose. Well all except for the anal probe part.

Sky reports on the buisness section that there is a world wide shortage of ginger......and believe it is going "off-world"...................so if anyone is abducted ....be afraid....be very afraid...........:w00t:

Just now, Agriv8 said:

They look like those camping pods with some sort of fire / heater attached at the back 

what sort of size are they ?

atb Agriv8 

I was thinking the same.  Presuming the sapling sleeves are the standard ones of around 5ft high, I make those chimneys around 13-15ft high and thus the width of the lobe-shaped part circa 7ft wide, so you can kip in there, possibly a 2 or even 3 bunk arrangement.

Or it could be a composter.

Or pizza oven.

Small-scale crematorium?

1 hour ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Was the area ever a landfill site. They might be gas vents.

it is a secret undercover heinz bake bean factory...............it has been hidden as the EU want 80% of the production

you see .....i know stuff:good:

39 minutes ago, Jim Neal said:

I was thinking the same.  Presuming the sapling sleeves are the standard ones of around 5ft high, I make those chimneys around 13-15ft high and thus the width of the lobe-shaped part circa 7ft wide, so you can kip in there, possibly a 2 or even 3 bunk arrangement.

Or it could be a composter.

Or pizza oven.

Small-scale crematorium?

Jim - that’s why I thought camping pod shape and referred the size of sapling tubes.

never seen one like that nor could I find on on google- but the two there look suitably of grid to need heat / cooking. Mrs Agriv8 and I stopped in one up in Scotland with a log fired hot tuB needles to say bottle of Prosecco and a beer it two laid star gazing as it was in a no light pollution area ! Near balbeatie IIRC

Sure we will sis it

Agriv8