Dominic Cummings Interview.

oowee

😂 Sold down the river and bought into a ponzi scheme comes to mind. What a fascinating discussion. Laura is a star and worth a pay rise. Can't believe the BBC can still keep her on the payroll.  What an inciteful diccussion on the Brexit balance sheet  :lol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a desperate choice between A corbyn disaster and Johnson with no idea but we have to find some way out. 

The Tory party process throws up people not fit for purpose. What ever side of the political system you sit on, you have to wonder if our whole political process is broken. 

If ever there was a man that wanted the world to know he was totally untrustworthy and disloyal then this character his taking the biscuit, no, he's got the whole tin as well. 🤔

No sane employer would risk having him on the payroll for fear that when things didn't go his way he'd turn and bite.  I can't decide if it's egotistical or childlike naivety for the public perception of his behaviour - lost his job and now wants to throw stones.

Edited by Cosmicblue

1 minute ago, Vince Green said:

Every plonker is suddenly an armchair expert, I say Johnson has had the toughest job imaginable these past eighteen months. Has he always got it right? Well first define right? but clearly no he hasn't

Apart from Oowee who could have done better?

I think he sounded very creditable. Don't know why people are getting on his case when he says he can prove what he's saying and others were there to corroberate. As he said, "It doesn't matter if it's personal or not". It's what's occurred and why is what's important.

I would not pee on Cummings grave 2 months ago but how interesting to hear him talk about the failure of politics. The ease with which the public are duped into supporting carp because there is no other choice does not make the selection choice a great one. 

We all knew Johnson was a **** but why are we content that the choice is between a **** and a bigger ****? THE SYSTEM NEED TO CHANGE, :good:

49 minutes ago, toxo said:

I think he sounded very creditable.

I do believe Sir, your judgment sounds questionable ☺️

47 minutes ago, oowee said:

I would not pee on Cummings grave 2 months ago but how interesting to hear him talk about the failure of politics

Simply a case of my enemies enemy is my friend? 

You can't just give Cummings credence now he's working against your hated tories. 

A back stabbing rat, who changes sides as the wind changes, will always be just that. 

" 3 days after we got him elected, we wanted to get rid of him" 

Who is 'we'? 

Dom and his multiple personalities? 

He’s a scorned woman. He went along with everything….the claimed bodies piled in the streets, the acceptable deaths of the elderly, everything, while he was flavour of the month. If he truly had morals or an ethical code he would have blown the whistle while still in office. But he didn’t because he was in a very lucrative position. He’s not even a whistle blower. He has proved himself to be a deceitful lying untrustworthy hypocrite with his claims of testing his eyesight in Barnie! 😂😂 and now this. And now he’s no longer flavour of the month and kicked out he’s as spiteful as a spoiled child, and everyone is hanging on his every word as if it’s gospel! Why is anyone even listening to him? Because they have an agenda too, just like he does, that’s why. 
There's undoubtedly a book launch and tour pending too. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Scully said:

He’s a scorned woman. He went along with everything….the claimed bodies piled in the streets, the acceptable deaths of the elderly, everything, while he was flavour of the month. If he truly had morals or an ethical code he would have blown the whistle while still in office. But he didn’t because he was in a very lucrative position. He’s not even a whistle blower. He has proved himself to be a deceitful lying untrustworthy hypocrite with his claims of testing his eyesight in Barnie! 😂😂 and now this. And now he’s no longer flavour of the month and kicked out he’s as spiteful as a spoiled child, and everyone is hanging on his every word as if it’s gospel! Why is anyone even listening to him? Because they have an agenda too, just like he does, that’s why. 
There's undoubtedly a book launch and tour pending too. 🙂

Absolutely, he is a petulant young girl who has been told off and is trying to get some revenge.

Totally unemployable, so the book launch and speaking tour must be coming soon.

It is predictable that the left wing MSM (inc the BBC) who were calling him a crook and liar are hanging on his every word as the truthyest of truth now he is singing from their hymn sheet.  Crooks the lot of them,  Kuenssberg being one of the worst, I think just using him to push her own career with the left.

25 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Absolutely, he is a petulant young girl who has been told off and is trying to get some revenge.

Totally unemployable, so the book launch and speaking tour must be coming soon.

I think this about sums it up. 

I also think the system should change a bit, namely anyone running to be an mp should have had 5 years continous service in an emergency service or armed force's so they can see first hand the results of ill thought out decisions and the depravity of the human race. Rather than the popularity contest from the same public schools we currently have. 

Ouch! that must have hurt. I don’t really care if he’s considered trustworthy or not, he has and is shining a spotlight on the character and professionalism of the buffoons running this country too!! 
I expect there is more to come and with proof too. 
As I side thought, maybe has has to go as public to avoid a tragic accident 🤭

5 minutes ago, Lampwick said:

Ouch! that must have hurt. I don’t really care if he’s considered trustworthy or not, he has and is shining a spotlight on the character and professionalism of the buffoons running this country too!! 

As I side thought, maybe has has to go as public to avoid a tragic accident.

That has never stopped that sort of thing happening before!

8 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

I think this about sums it up. 

I also think the system should change a bit, namely anyone running to be an mp should have had 5 years continous service in an emergency service or armed force's so they can see first hand the results of ill thought out decisions and the depravity of the human race. Rather than the popularity contest from the same public schools we currently have. 

I see your point but do not think it will ever happen.

It does demonstrate that daddy having money and sending you to a very good school does not guarantee any sort of intelligence!

4 minutes ago, Lampwick said:

As I side thought, maybe has has to go as public to avoid a tragic accident 🤭

Hello, I agree, Boris and his chums have bumbled their way through this pandemic, even with good solid medical advice, had the government stepped in right at the beginning stopping travellers into Uk, and the use of masks I think there would have been a different outcome , saying that would Labour, lib Dems, etc done any better?

13 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I hope the BBC did not pay him a fee 🤔 no fee paid 👍

I was wondering if the beeb paid him as well.

That bitch Koonsburg gets quarter of a million a year.

I also wonder how Cummings is earning a living at present?

Just now, London Best said:

I was wondering if the beeb paid him as well.

That bitch Koonsburg gets quarter of a million a year.

I also wonder how Cummings is earning a living at present?

Hello, no payment given, as of a bbc info on Google, he has started a new Company ? Durham based, yes it's obscene what they pay to many working for the BBC, her £250, 000 is low if you see the list that's just been given on BBC salaries and contracts

By his own admission - he is a liar. You can't put it back in the box.

How do you tell which of his statements is true or just another pack of lies? A shallow and bitter individual, who was dumped by the very people he is now attacking, but was happy to work with not so very long ago.

11 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Every plonker is suddenly an armchair expert, I say Johnson has had the toughest job imaginable these past eighteen months. Has he always got it right? Well first define right? but clearly no he hasn't

Apart from Oowee who could have done better?

Totally agree.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

.....It does demonstrate that daddy having money and sending you to a very good school does not guarantee any sort of intelligence!.....

It never has. Private schools have always been the refuge of rich buffoons, and then they are shielded from the reality of earning a proper living by the trust fund and their school chums.

A couple of questions.

Cummings says that within weeks of the election victory for Johnson - "We considered replacing him" - who is "We" and what right do you (the said "we") have to replace someone who has just been elected by a large majority?

It seems that being a paid advisor has gone to Cummings head an he now things that he and his "we" pal/pals choose who heads the Government.