Desk top problems

Lloyd90

Issues with pigeon watch using my laptop, I could type a reply to a thread but when I hit ‘submit topic’ nothing happened, page refreshed and remained on the draft post. 

I have logged out on my laptop and same issues trying to login to my account now. 

type in username and password fine. Hit login, page refreshes but stays on login page and doesn’t log in to the account. 

All working fine on my phone! 

Anybody else having problems with the desktop site? I have cleared cookies, used 3 different browsers and still am having the same problem. I.e when scrolling to new content it just repeats today and within the last hours content. Works fine on my phone though

Same here, always had Ad-Blocker running and never had a problem but since a recent update to PW I have had the same problems logging in and it will not let me make a post with it running, if I turn it off there's not a problem.

Might be worth disabling it for PW and see what results you get.

Sounds like it is cookie based, make sure you allow your browser to save PW cookies as they are what keep you logged in. As they identify your computer to the site.

Could be adblocker related as there are a lot that advise blocking cookies (because they can also be used for ad tracking and so some privacy concerns).

59 minutes ago, Teal said:

Sounds like it is cookie based, make sure you allow your browser to save PW cookies as they are what keep you logged in. As they identify your computer to the site.

Could be adblocker related as there are a lot that advise blocking cookies (because they can also be used for ad tracking and so some privacy concerns).

Lloyd, try in an inprivate or incognito tab.. if it fails in there then it's not cookie based .. 

On 24/07/2021 at 11:12, ShootingEgg said:

Lloyd, try in an inprivate or incognito tab.. if it fails in there then it's not cookie based .. 

Nope still not working on laptop. 

Have turned off add blocker for pigeon watch and still don’t work also. 

@Teal any ideas please?

3 hours ago, Teal said:

It's a local problem at your end, and I still think cookie related.

Which browser are you using, chrome? If so try another one if you have a different one installed.

Next step @Lloyd90 would be to go into the internet settings and clear cache and cookies,but the private browser would be clear of this which is odd ...

On 28/07/2021 at 17:24, Teal said:

It's a local problem at your end, and I still think cookie related.

Which browser are you using, chrome? If so try another one if you have a different one installed.

Using google chrome. 

Just tried Microsoft Edge, same issue. 

Cleared all my cookies on desktop and still it persists 🤷‍♂️

On 28/07/2021 at 21:04, ShootingEgg said:

Next step @Lloyd90 would be to go into the internet settings and clear cache and cookies,but the private browser would be clear of this which is odd ...

Didn’t work