Pigeon decoying over stubbles

Hi

I now have the remaining days left for shooting over stubbles in August.

Monday 2nd  , Saturday 7th, Monday 9th,Tuesday 10th,Thursday 12th, Friday 13th,Saturday 14th, Monday 16th, Wednesday 18th, Thursday, 19th Friday 20th.

The cost per gun is £40 per gun per day.Pm if  interested can cater for all. Equipment is available if needed 

Cheers Fenny 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all your guidance and help today Fenny.  It was great to get away from holidaying with the in-laws, even if it was for a few hours!  I’m still cursing myself for missing that easy one which practically landed on the decoys… it played on my mind so much I even went to my local clays ground just before closing to try and work out what I did wrong!!!

For all of you who have booked with Fenny, I’m sure you’ll find that he’s a very knowledgable and empathetic guide.

Thanks once again

Anyone thinking of giving this offer a go, I highly recommend it, about 5 or 6 years ago I had just got back into shooting after a bit of a break, and was finding it difficult to gain permission anywhere. Fenny had the offer on here and as he was only just under 2 hours drive I decided to give it a go,

I spent a day at Fenny's permission  and was surprised at how many birds were about, we had the morning and up to 2.30 on the rape then the late afternoon in the woods catching the early birds coming to roost, I was very short of equipment and Fenny loaned me a magnet, battery and a few dead birds,

I shot very badly but managed about 25 , which was good for me at that time. I had a great day and Fenny could not have been more helpful , I went on to gain several thousand acres of permission very close to home so I am very busy now with my shooting, but anyone looking for a day out and maybe knock down a few pigeons give him a call.