Avery At Game Fair!

Anyone see/hear what Dr No had to say or meet him? Apparently he was invited and had a stage debate with Andrew Gilruth that was set up by Charlie Jacoby. I thought it was a joke at first. WHY? Why give him any kind if platform!? Or let him think he or WJ has any credibility! Is there something going on we not told about? He? They are anti shooting! We know they hiding behind conservation to try and get rid if shooting! End of! . . They even gave him a minder (called Nobby) and a free lunch. Disappointed! . . , . Rude Thingy wasted no time in whipping up the rabid mob to slag off Aim To Sustain. I hope they doers and more than a black slapping talking shop!      NB

I think its a good idea to invite him, in-fact I think we should invite him to all sporting events and give him a free high fat, low fibre meal, with the size of him already I don't think it would take many invites to see him off.

I still can't be leave they came out of no where and now I need a good excuse to go and shoot a humble wood pigeon. Sad state of a fairs and they got us good and it looks liek there will be no going back and it will be a fight to keep any thing in years to come

Main reason I all ways plan to keep a lurcher in my life 

Edited by captainhastings

2 hours ago, captainhastings said:

I still can't be leave they came out of no where and now I need a good excuse to go and shoot a humble wood pigeon. Sad state of a fairs and they got us good and it looks liek there will be no going back and it will be a fight to keep any thing in years to come

Main reason I all ways plan to keep a lurcher in my life 

They have high-jacked issues that are very much current with mostly the younger generation, Wild Justice’s narrative is to tie shooting with such issues like the environment, global warming and all the other issues that are very much in vogue at present, think it was the LACS that issued a statement supporting the disruption caused by Extinction Rebellion, two completely different issues but the LACS jumped on the ER bandwagon hoping it will give them more credibility, these people and WJ will try their best to muddy the waters between environmental issues and shooting.

Then we have the subliminal messages in programs like “Spring watch” there was some filming of Badgers around their set and Packham’s narrative was “oh just look at that, isn't that just fantastic, how can anyone wish to harm such beautiful creatures”

unfortunately I think this high jacking of environmental issues will continue to put more pressure on shooting by the back door.

40 minutes ago, armsid said:

The sentience Bill going through at the moment needs to be thoroughly looked at as it also affects fishing as well as shooting

The animal sentient bill could finish all meat/fish eating, crowd funding will take governments or individuals to court. you cannot kill/slaughter an animal without causing it distress.  They are already seeking to include invertebrates i.e crabs, lobster etc in the bill

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2021 at 17:30, islandgun said:

The animal sentient bill could finish all meat/fish eating, crowd funding will take governments or individuals to court. you cannot kill/slaughter an animal without causing it distress.  They are already seeking to include invertebrates i.e crabs, lobster etc in the bill

Thank you to Yoko Symmonds, or Princess Nut Nut, whichever you prefer.

• 4 weeks later...