Pigeons over rape stubble.

muncher

I shot a rape stubble yesterday, as the farm manager said that day or It will be gone and you can go on that field only as we are working the others. I think if I had been able to shoot the field next to it the bag would have been rather large. I hope you enjoy this video clips of my day. 
Lesson learned, don’t have a phone conversation while filming. 

Edited by muncher

18 minutes ago, clangerman said:

good vid some nice shots manager is right they are not hanging about this year one of my stubbles will be in rape next week 

You have to respect what they ask of you, I also had to get permission from two game keepers🥴

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

nicely done muncher...........a good watch cheers:good:

Cheers, wasn’t sure if people would be bored of my vids. 

Its good to see some really nice shooting, I think you are a bit hard on yourself sometimes.
As an old bloke who was always told, "further the range, bigger the shot and load", its nice to see 1oz loads of 7.5 taking some very good distance pigeons.
The speed at which stubbles disappear seems to increase every year.
Thanks for posting.

15 hours ago, 6.5x55SE said:

Can't beat honest videos. Well shot Jules

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Good video 

👍

3 hours ago, marsh man said:

A class video with shooting to match , no sign of any Rape cut yet down this way , it look ready but I recon the Winter Barley is taking priority with still a good amount to cut .

I was surprised to see they were cutting it, but I’m pleased I spotted them. 

1 hour ago, Cranfield said:

Its good to see some really nice shooting, I think you are a bit hard on yourself sometimes.
As an old bloke who was always told, "further the range, bigger the shot and load", its nice to see 1oz loads of 7.5 taking some very good distance pigeons.
The speed at which stubbles disappear seems to increase every year.
Thanks for posting.

The clever were slightly better than the Eley but they both work well.

Nice vid, well done some good shooting , my only note would be lets see more of the dog doing retrieves and some clean up footage, I don't have a dog and have to pick up every 4 or 5 birds as many end up on their backs and will put off incoming birds but otherwise very nice to see someone getting some good sport,👍

59 minutes ago, lakeside1000 said:

Nice vid, well done some good shooting , my only note would be lets see more of the dog doing retrieves and some clean up footage, I don't have a dog and have to pick up every 4 or 5 birds as many end up on their backs and will put off incoming birds but otherwise very nice to see someone getting some good sport,👍

I did intend to do a clean up one but the thunder storm coming put pay to that. 

• 2 weeks later...