Permission wanted

Sean_D2302

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Just speaking facts 🤷‍♂️

Taking an excitable dog thats never seen game on a shoot and walking it around on a lead all day has potential to cause more issues and dogs don’t learn but sitting on a lead watching. 

No mate, I think you're getting a little high and mighty. Any young dog <14 months (Your Arnie included) whether they've seen game or not, been handed a feather dummy during training WILL get excited on their first shoot with live game running around everywhere regardless! 

Everyone has to start somewhere, that includes young dogs. If you haven't got anything constructive to say, don't bother saying anything. Everyone else of this thread is trying to be helpful. 

28 minutes ago, CountryBoyTweed said:

No mate, I think you're getting a little high and mighty. Any young dog <14 months (Your Arnie included) whether they've seen game or not, been handed a feather dummy during training WILL get excited on their first shoot with live game running around everywhere regardless! 

Everyone has to start somewhere, that includes young dogs. If you haven't got anything constructive to say, don't bother saying anything. Everyone else of this thread is trying to be helpful. 

Best of luck on your shoots I am sure you will get plenty of invites. 

Thanks so much gents ( and ladies ) I will be making a few trips to local farmers in next few days as off work for 2 weeks ( thank god ) it’s just so I can get back out there and get on the pigeons the last place I had the farmer sadly passed away ( god rest his soul ) and his family manner that got the farm aren’t the best to get along with for some strange reason but never mind these things are sent to test us even the other 2 lads that went on have lost the land but like I say never mind lol