New Pard 008

B725

On 09/08/2021 at 04:42, sam triple said:

I’ve got a pard 008 good bit of kit WiFi is a pain though unless I’m doing something wrong let us know how you get on with yours 

, bit of squirrel action with mine 

I've tried different apps but cannot get any to work

Also, the ZB mounting brackets only fit onto the Eaglevision rail, and with the pard on top adds the additional height you mentioned. The ZB mounts won't fit directky to my HW 77k dovetail.

1 minute ago, B725 said:

I've tried different apps but cannot get any to work

Try DashGo via Android app store.

On 09/08/2021 at 08:52, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, well done 👍 we use and old black and decker workmate to hold rifles, 

I made the clamp so it sits on a workmate but I can adjust the front ,rear and can tilt it left or right.

1 hour ago, The Verminhater said:

20210811_161401.jpg

When its in this configuration you are having problems ? This would be where you may need a shim , maybe 2.

If you are mounting the ZB in between (I know it sounds daft) but you dont have the ZB back to front do you ?
This video might help, but a ZB does have a lot of adjustment, and its difficult to understand how you could run out , unless something drastic is wrong.
Bore to sightline can be measured by just putting a tape measure at the side and getting a rough idea, in the pic above you look to be about 2.5 inches, which is fine, the ZB will add around another 1-1.5 inches , which isnt terrible.

Heres a video about it which might help

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

When its in this configuration you are having problems ? This would be where you may need a shim , maybe 2.

If you are mounting the ZB in between (I know it sounds daft) but you dont have the ZB back to front do you ?
This video might help, but a ZB does have a lot of adjustment, and its difficult to understand how you could run out , unless something drastic is wrong.
Bore to sightline can be measured by just putting a tape measure at the side and getting a rough idea, in the pic above you look to be about 2.5 inches, which is fine, the ZB will add around another 1-1.5 inches , which isnt terrible.

Heres a video about it which might help

The ZB mount can be mounted either way. I mounted it this way to make it easier to rotate the turrets without stretching. I'll try another shim. However, the ZB instructions state you can loosen the elevation screw (at rear) to allow more. 

4 hours ago, B725 said:

I made the clamp so it sits on a workmate but I can adjust the front ,rear and can tilt it left or right.

Ok took pard up the woods this evening away from any item requiring a WiFi signal and it paired straight away ,obviously has the weakest WiFi signal of all around me and was getting the boot , try it 

10 hours ago, sam triple said:

Ok took pard up the woods this evening away from any item requiring a WiFi signal and it paired straight away ,obviously has the weakest WiFi signal of all around me and was getting the boot , try it 

Did you use an app and if you did which was it.

• 1 month later...

Hi, have two of these and I really like them one on my HW100s. Two shims at the rear. Zero is ok if you fire a shot then put the crosshairs to where you were aiming and the selelect reticle in menu. Move the reticle to where the shot hit using x and y and then select style you can take another shot and adjust again select save when it's ok.

some youtube vids online.

1 hour ago, Beagler said:

Just wondered how you got on.

Fine thanks Beagler.  It took five shims at the rear,plus one behind the front screw. Reticule not quite central, but acceptable. Great bit of kit though. I fitted a front lens cap cover and side focus lever which also helps. Sometimes I fit a 5"HD screen which also works perfectly with it.👍

20210922_201933.jpg

20211003_135452.jpg

2 hours ago, The Verminhater said:

Fine thanks Beagler.  It took five shims at the rear,plus one behind the front screw. Reticule not quite central, but acceptable. Great bit of kit though. I fitted a front lens cap cover and side focus lever which also helps. Sometimes I fit a 5"HD screen which also works perfectly with it.👍

20210922_201933.jpg

20211003_135452.jpg

Good glad your sorted.