Weihrauch HW110ST 0.177

Weihrauch HW110ST

£710

0.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Westerham, Kent
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
563d27d2-3f97-44ca-8df1-ada8e9d29985_1_201_a 0c1306a7-8f6d-4bd2-9855-3949cc4a92cc_1_201_a 96052c09-e1b7-4300-b903-fd62d95656da_1_201_a

Description

WEIHRAUCH HW110 CARBINE WITH TITANIUM CYLINDER BY HW100 TUNING.

AS ABOVE, I HAVE FOR SALE THIS MINT CONDITION ORIGINAL BOXED HW110 CARBINE. I TOOK IT AS A PART EXCHANGE FOR ANOTHER GUN AND IT WAS IN AS NEW CONDITION BUT A LITTLE HEAVY FOR ME. SO I SENT IT TO HW100 TUNING WHO FITTED THE NEW TITANIUM CYLINDER AMONGST OTHER THINGS.

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PHOTO OF THE SERVICE RECEIPT YOU WILL GET THE FULL PICTURE SO TO SPEAK.

THIS WORK CARRIED OUT LIGHTENS THE GUN, IMPROVES THE BALANCE AND GIVES A HIGHER SHOT COUNT AS THE CYLINDER IS A LITTLE LONGER.

HOWEVER DUE TO A CHANGE IN MY CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO SHOOT IT BUT THE PAPERWORK SHOWS WHAT IT IS CAPABLE OF.

IT WILL COME WITH: -

A MATT WINSER MODERATOR,

FOUR MAGAZINES, TWO ORIGINAL AND TWO ALTERNATIVE MAG HIGH QUALITY 3D PRINTED MAGS PLUS THE TWO CASES YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS, PLUS A SINGLE SHOT LOADER AND SAFETY FLAG MARKER

IT IS FITTED WITH A SMALL PICATINNY RAIL UP FRONT TO TAKE THE KONUS QD BIPOD YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES, THE RAIL ALSO HAS A SLING STUD.

I WOULD LIKE £710 OR NEAR OFFER, THIS WILL INCLUDE POSTAGE IN THE UK.

I KNOW THIS IS A HIGH FIGURE TO ASK BUT THE EXTRAS AND WORK CARRIED OUT MAKE THIS A BARGAIN.

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member wafu63. Message them here

View the full article