The wife sent me to the store for a few things. Picked up a little something for myself

NoBodyImportant

50 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Absolutely and unashamedly but I can also load my sbs when pigeon shooting a tad faster than anyone can load an o/u

I too like SxSs. Every year I step into the dove fields with my CZ bob white, every year I miss 10 birds and switch to my semiautomatic 930.  I cant hit moving targets with my SXSs 

Sadly the real score of the day was finding 22lr in stock.  Walmart has a limit of 3 boxes right now has ammo is hard to find.  I got my three and my 9 year old got three which isn’t completely legal but hey I was happy to get it.  

8D0477AB-05F9-47E4-8A4A-B7BA587F5D6A.jpeg

Edited by NoBodyImportant

6 hours ago, Centrepin said:

It's probably good that they're not sold in supermarkets over here. 1. They'd be packed with men shopping. 2. I'd be bankrupt.

It’s a convenient curse.  I went for salad stuff and with ammo like it is I feel obligated to look through what’s available.  Once your in the ammo section you have to look at the guns display.  Many times you can find damage cases of clay targets for $2usd a case. Some times only one or two clays busted.  I got a 1000rd case of .223 ammo one time for $100 becuase the corner was mashed in.