Winchester signature sporting adjustable

tweedledee

Guys anyone any views on the above...I handled a minter in a local gunshop and very surprised by the feel of it..comes up to my eye nicely and feels good I'm the hands..I know it's not a Winchester of old and resale maybe not the best but I would nearly try it for a while....anyone out there shooting one a few years?? How does it wear??

I had one as my first expensive (for me) to be fair I shot really well with it however my eye got caught by a Browning XS game gun and I sold it to one of the lads at the clay club who liked it so I could get the Browning. 

The only issue I had with it was a crack in the stock about six months after I got it and this was replaced under warranty by the shop I got it from. To be fair to the gun this happens on all sorts of shotguns from cheap through to top end guns so it was just unlucky.  

Overall it was a nice clay gun and the adjust ability was nice to get it to fully fit me. It was however on the heavy side which was great on clays as it soaked up the recoil and kept the swing going but on the birds when we do a lot of walking was a bit on the heavy side to carry round hence my change to the Browning.

I would consider one again and to be fair was tempted when one of the club members put up his grey laminate limited edition version to buy that earlier this year.