Think I'll Do The Lottery

wymberley

Tried to carry too much from the car yesterday and dropped it all. Picked it up and went into my pet RFD and came out with a cracking Browning 20 bore 725 Hunter Black Gold. I had dismissed this model as being too heavy with the arthritis but this particular one - which fits like a glove with nothing to do - was a good half a pound or more lighter than the others I'd looked at. Half way across the car park I spotted an air rifle magazine - mine! It must have fallen out of the open pocket of the slip I'd dropped although the tin of pellets was still there. It had been there for an hour or more and no one had driven over it. Think I may well need a go between choke twixt Imp/1/4 and 1/2 for the Browning. It seems that they're hard to get and going stateside is of no help (see Wanted Forum Invector DS light modified). Last ditch effort, emailed Teague and they had just the one which is now on its way to me. 

Happy days!

14 minutes ago, button said:

Is the 25" Webley going up for sale?

That's a mute point and the only thing that spoils this for me - yes, it is. UK Gun Repairs have had the motor case done for me and the whole lot looks a real delight. I'm taking it over to them when I pick up the Ruger tomorrow and it's going on their For Sale rack. 

16 minutes ago, wymberley said:

That's a mute point and the only thing that spoils this for me - yes, it is. UK Gun Repairs have had the motor case done for me and the whole lot looks a real delight. I'm taking it over to them when I pick up the Ruger tomorrow and it's going on their For Sale rack. 

Have they give you an indication of what they will be asking for it? If so can you PM me, then depending I will contact them

Cheers