Air Arms S510T

Taileron

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, well done , what price did Air Arms put on these ? Would go well with a nice Hawke side focus scope, 

Thanks, my RFD is saying between £1100-£1200 at the moment as he hasn’t been given the exact prices. He took 4 pre orders today. I’m going to put a red dot on it, unsure of which at the moment.

21 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Are you going to buy the GI Joe Halloween outfit and get your head shaved like Action Man?

Already have the shaved head due to baldness and the military gear as I’m in the military, not sure how to attach the plastic but to the back of me head though for action man’s evil eyes. Might use some gorilla glue, what’s the worst that could happen???

6 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, keep us posted if you buy one 👍 

Will do, I have paid my deposit and he has informed me it will hopefully be available for collection the end of this month. I will post a few images once it’s in my hands.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's be honest here, being a PCP, it will be 'accurate' and being AIr Arms it will be over priced and over hyped by the popular Airgun press. So far, so good, business as usual. 

Styling is either a yes or a no, no real debate there. Can't see many being used 'out in the field' or HFT competition and certainly not bench rest. So what's it for then? 

Some serious plinking seems likely because you happen to like the styling and that's pretty much what's left. 

Before the hate let's be clear here, I do like the AR15 style platform and the first time I saw this offering I was excited but knew the price was going to be high for a plinking/informal target rifle once you had added the standard AA tax. 

It will be a guaranteed good seller and every review undoubtedly positive, AA are a big sponsor after all. 

Personally, I like it.      

When you get it could you do me a massive favour - zero at 30 yards then move the target 5 yards further then 5 yards closer (ie 35 and 25 yards) and let us know how high/low the poi changes?

Rockhamster, "AA are a big sponsor"- out of interest, apart from their own Channel, what review sites do AA sponsor?

Edited by bruno22rf

8 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

When you get it could you do me a massive favour - zero at 30 yards then move the target 5 yards further then 5 yards closer (ie 35 and 25 yards) and let us know how high/low the poi changes?

Rockhamster, "AA are a big sponsor"- out of interest, apart from their own Channel, what review sites do AA sponsor?

Just had another look at Brocock Commander xr retailers. They all state the moderator and picatinny/ weaver rails are extra (on top of their £1,000+ rifle). 

That makes it a big NO from me.  

Taking the p**** big time. 

• 3 weeks later...