All was peaceful until...

fse10

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing contract work at a convenient store that was located at the end of a runway in cherry point air base in NC.  I hit the switch on a freezer unit I had just hooked up to a beer cave.  The second I hit the switch  5 F22 raptors went supersonic over the store and I heard 5 sonic booms it rapid succession.  I jumped 10ft because I though I had been hit with 220v electricity.  

I am in firm belief a fighter plane should be made beautiful first and worry about functionality second.  The Typhoon was never a good looking plane.  After the spitfire it went downhill image.jpeg.81f94d67406188fd229ec196f8c0c340.jpeg

12 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I was doing contract work at a convenient store that was located at the end of a runway in cherry point air base in NC.  I hit the switch on a freezer unit I had just hooked up to a beer cave.  The second I hit the switch  5 F22 raptors went supersonic over the store and I heard 5 sonic booms it rapid succession.  I jumped 10ft because I though I had been hit with 220v electricity.  

I am in firm belief a fighter plane should be made beautiful first and worry about functionality second.  The Typhoon was never a good looking plane.  After the spitfire it went downhill image.jpeg.81f94d67406188fd229ec196f8c0c340.jpeg

I take it back, I forgot about the RAF tornado.  The new RAF tempest looks nice also

Edited by NoBodyImportant

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I am in firm belief a fighter plane should be made beautiful first and worry about functionality second.  The Typhoon was never a good looking plane.  After the spitfire it went downhill

You've never worked in aeroplane design then?

Lol, no.  

I hope the RAF tempest makes it into production.  Probably the better looking 6th gen fighter 

sddefault.jpg