Park Lodge

Wylye

Went to Park Lodge this afternoon as Pinewood and Humberside were shut. As usual at least 2 traps on each compak layout not working (but still counting) only 1 trap out of 4 working on the highest tower, other stands with only 1 trap working but should be 2. About 20 no birds in 170. 

1 hour ago, JTaylor91 said:

Went to Park Lodge this afternoon as Pinewood and Humberside were shut. As usual at least 2 traps on each compak layout not working (but still counting) only 1 trap out of 4 working on the highest tower, other stands with only 1 trap working but should be 2. About 20 no birds in 170. 

Its bad and there doesn’t seem to be any grounds men only kids collecting carts

5 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

Were there many shooters there. I went between Christmas and new year and the place was rammed, I had to search hard to find an empty stand and there were many with large groups using them. So in spite of the draw backs the place remains popular.

On 03/01/2022 at 21:26, TRINITY said:

Were there many shooters there. I went between Christmas and new year and the place was rammed, I had to search hard to find an empty stand and there were many with large groups using them. So in spite of the draw backs the place remains popular.

Busiest I’ve ever seen it. Won’t be rushing back anytime soon.