Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd how this only seems to work one way. Andrew must go...says the press and media...to face independently unverified and unsubstantiated allegations in the USA (by a young woman who at the time of these accusations was seventeen years old and in the UK under British law capable of giving consent remember) yet they are strangely silent on Anne Sacoolas who has irrefutably caused the death of a young man here (who at the time of his death was nineteen years old and presumably didn't give any sort of consent to being killed) having to come back to face any sort of investigation in the UK. I suppose that's how this "special relationship" works then? When America and Uncle Sam whistles we respond. Like a dog.

Edited by enfieldspares

50 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

(by a young woman who at the time of these accusations was seventeen years old and in the UK under British law capable of giving consent remember)

Forgive my ignorance, but what does the UK age of consent have to do with anything?

28 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I feel like he banged a hooker.  No reason to hang him.  She was payed to preform a service and she did. 

This is probably a fair assessment, but if she was underage it makes no difference.

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

Odd how this only seems to work one way. Andrew must go...says the press and media...to face independently unverified and unsubstantiated allegations in the USA (by a young woman who at the time of these accusations was seventeen years old and in the UK under British law capable of giving consent remember) yet they are strangely silent on Anne Sacoolas who has irrefutably caused the death of a young man here (who at the time of his death was nineteen years old and presumably didn't give any sort of consent to being killed) having to come back to face any sort of investigation in the UK. I suppose that's how this "special relationship" works then? When America and Uncle Sam whistles we respond. Like a dog.

Hello, good post 👍

Hello, what is it with high profile men , I don't think in this case it was trafficking, more like money or the adulation of being in those circle of the rich and famous, but you have to ask your self why would a 17 year old get mixed up with this, and being a minor in the USA law where was her parents ? Only those who were there know the truth and I doubt if the other men want to get involved, so would an English prince get involved ?, I am sure he regrets his association with Epstein , there's rumblings in the Palace and it's not over yet, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I feel like he banged a hooker.  No reason to hang him.  She was payed to preform a service and she did. 

That is a pretty unpleasant over simplistic view on this matter. She appears to be a vulnerable young girl enticed by Epstein into a scenario she would be unfamiliar with. My guess is that you do not and never have had a teenaged daughter.

’Hanging?’ Who said anything about hanging?

Take the sexual part away from this and a women is saying a man assaulted her 20 years ago with no evidence.

Her word against his....it wouldn't go anywhere. This is why so many sexual assault cases fail. The burden of proof is the

same for assault and sexual assault  but not treated as such because it is such a disgusting crime.

well ...he has gone to Balmoral for the grouse shooting....the papers at breakfast are going to put the dampners on things....im sure he will recover enough for the 13th tho'

sarah is there as well so im sure she is offering plenty of good advice.....

oh dear what a mess:sad1:

15 minutes ago, JDog said:

That is a pretty unpleasant over simplistic view on this matter. She appears to be a vulnerable young girl enticed by Epstein into a scenario she would be unfamiliar with. My guess is that you do not and never have had a teenaged daughter.

I agree.

9 minutes ago, daveboy said:

Take the sexual part away from this and a women is saying a man assaulted her 20 years ago with no evidence.

Her word against his....it wouldn't go anywhere. This is why so many sexual assault cases fail. The burden of proof is the

same for assault and sexual assault  but not treated as such because it is such a disgusting crime.

Whilst generally I agree that some historic sex gone sour (Weinstein etc) is excessive this appears very different. His shambolic lying, the sleazy photograph and his long term closeness to a convicted serial peadophile differentiates this from a kiss and tell scandal.

Epstien is the man who owns the kebab shop in Rochdale, and Andrew is his mate who drives the taxis. 

I have to deal with 16/17 year olds in work and shooting, they are children. 

I really don't know where to go with this one. Does she have any physical evidence apart from a photograph of him posing for a picture with her?

The man done a visit to a factory i was working in at one point and I've seen first hand the security detail he goes around with when he's travelling. Has any of them over the years come forward with stories of him sexually assaulting children? 

For the last while all I've been hearing from this woman was about wanting justice. Well after reading the news about this type of civil case it was stated that these cases are brought forward after a statute of limitations is up and they are usually brought to try to secure an out of court monetary settlement rather than going to trial, which in this case it is VERY unlikely that Andy is going to go to trial.

Perhaps its been about the money all along?

I doubt in the UK the PPS would even have enough evidence to pursue a case, but then again when it suits them they will sometimes go for it anyway because high profile people get tried due to public interest regardless of evidence....much in the same way they went after 2 high profile rugby players a couple of years ago, found out that the girl was a lying toe-rag, found not guilty but still had careers ruined but the girl skips off scot free.

11 minutes ago, clangerman said:

let’s not start the excuses any man accused of being a sexual predator IF innocent would have taken the first plane available on day to clear himself dorky boy has no intention of returning WHY? 

In an American court? Would they be after him if he was skint? 

Epstien is the man who owns the kebab shop in Rochdale, and Andrew is his mate who drives the taxis. 

I have to deal with 16/17 year olds in work and shooting, they are children. 

Not a bad comparison.

If Andrew is innocent, he should be trying to clear his name. He hasn't lifted a finger to help investigating authorities.

The UK rightly complained that the American driver, who killed the lad, should return to face justice. So she should, but her refusal doesn't put Andrew in a better light. He is in the same boat as someone who has killed someone. Not very good company, although his normal company seem just a bit seedy.

He can be grateful that Fergie is apparently charged with salvaging his reputation. He is in safe hands - Car Crash 2.

25 minutes ago, clangerman said:

the fbi don’t want any money they wish to speak to him in regards of sex crimes so what is the problem with him returning apart from GUILT 

Where on earth did the FBI come from in all of this?

the case against Prince Andrew is a civil case in a civil court in New York. The only outcome would be a financial one. I don't like the bloke but this is simply an attempt to extort money by causing the maximum amount of headlines. 

28 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

The FBI want to speak to Andrew as part of their Epstein investigation.

Andrew either defends himself or gets found liable for damages, in the Civil Case.

The only possible defence he can make is to say it never happened and nobody is ever going to believe him.

But the real trial is not taking place in the court house its taking place on the steps outside. There he has already been found guilty.

I don't really doubt the basic facts of the case are true, he was definiyely a fool to get involved with Epstein. But the alleged incident took place in UK where it would have been totally legal.

The important question here is the arrogance of an American court to think they have any right to hear the case in the first place.

Edited by Vince Green

43 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

But the alleged incident took place in UK

I thought it took place in the US Virgin Isles.

45 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The important question here is the arrogance of an American court to think they have any right to hear the case in the first place.

Absolutely, if the alleged incident happened in the UK, then it is a matter for the UK courts.