Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

16 minutes ago, Mungler said:

So, in the history of the US U.K. ‘special’ relationship, extradition from the UK to the US has normally been based on the US says they want someone and that someone is slung on a plane never to be seen again. That one way arrangement has never sat well with me.

So, I’m interested to see what happens here and if any precedents are set.

Don’t forget the spy’s wife we couldn’t get back for mowing down the kid near Lakenheath.

And as for Prince Andrew - you know he’s a spoilt and detached from reality kind of brat because he genuinely thought that TV interview went well for him. What planet do these people come from 😆

Perhaps we could trade him for the spies wife 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the bloke, I think the story is basically true but she was 17. Not a crime in British law, and girls can get married at 14 in some states in America.

She wasn't held captive she travelled back and forwards quite openly between the States and London. She lived in flash hotels and Luxury apartments, went shopping etc. She seemed to be quite happy with the arrangement until the money stopped.

She and her lawyers are just after money, they thought Prince Andrew would cough up hush money,  and he didn't

Now they are escalating to trial by media, again to make money 

15 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I don't like the bloke, I think the story is basically true but she was 17. Not a crime in British law, and girls can get married at 14 in some states in America.

She wasn't held captive she travelled back and forwards quite openly between the States and London. She lived in flash hotels and Luxury apartments, went shopping etc. She seemed to be quite happy with the arrangement until the money stopped.

She and her lawyers are just after money, they thought Prince Andrew would cough up hush money,  and he didn't

that’s the problem why he won’t speak to the fbi then we best let him know they don’t want any money he can answer all their questions and clear everything up as if! 

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

I agree 100% 

this will run for a long time...........the damage has been done....the whole thing has become toxic....i doubt very much whether we will see randy andy playing a royal part again.....it will taint him rotten for the rest of his life...he has certainly got his come-up-ence for his arrogance .........i would be embarrased to be in the same room as him........so we will see who choses to associate with him and judge them accordingly

11 minutes ago, ditchman said:

this will run for a long time...........the damage has been done....the whole thing has become toxic....i doubt very much whether we will see randy andy playing a royal part again.....it will taint him rotten for the rest of his life...he has certainly got his come-up-ence for his arrogance .........i would be embarrased to be in the same room as him........so we will see who choses to associate with him and judge them accordingly

And the girl involved is probably already signed up for a book deal and sold the film rights. As you say, he is totally stuffed 

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

He and his so called mates are still living 5 * lives, not sure they will be that affected? Not much embarrassment at that level maybe if he can avoid court?

His enjoyment will just go underground and clandestine?

7 hours ago, Vince Green said:

This 👍

10 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Not a crime in British law

Incorrect and covered previously to great extent. It is a crime in British law to solicit a child for prostitution. 

7 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Gold diggers

Victims of child sexual exploitation 

10 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Perhaps we should just send the suspected nonce over to face the music.

Agree, face trial and he demonstrate his innocence in a court of law.

8 hours ago, butchdickason said:

I hope that the USA court ruling is ignored.  They have no jurisdiction here and twist situations to suit thier own agenda, ie using diplomatic imunity for the American female killer driver and getting her back to the USA so she could not be prosecuted.

Two wrongs do not make a right. 

17 years old, and looking very happy to be there is a grey area dependent on ones country and culture. How many of us were virgins at 17?

You wanting  to posture on a high horse with spindly legs is ok by me. You didn't answer the question about how long it took her to exploit the fame and no doubt big fat wedge its brought her.