Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

Those talking like Prince Andrew abused a underage child might do well to remember he is innocent until proved guilty and since some of those offences are alleged to of happened whilst in the UK why hasn't he been called in by the UK police for interview. 

Also why has the accuser not named anyone else, since she claims to have been pimped out by epstein. I'm not saying no offences took place, simply asking logical questions. 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Those talking like Prince Andrew abused a underage child might do well to remember he is innocent until proved guilty and since some of those offences are alleged to of happened whilst in the UK why hasn't he been called in by the UK police for interview. 

Also why has the accuser not named anyone else, since she claims to have been pimped out by epstein. I'm not saying no offences took place, simply asking logical questions. 

for a innocent man rushing to clear his name he’s having real trouble finding the courts it’s not like they are hard to find 

2 minutes ago, clangerman said:

for a innocent man rushing to clear his name he’s having real trouble finding the courts it’s not like they are hard to find 

To be fair I'm not sure I'd rush to go to a foreign country where I don't know the legal system for a court case if I didn't have to even if I was innocent and I'm not saying he is, just that he's innocent until proved otherwise. 

17 minutes ago, Mungler said:

‘If I were in your position?’ 

You’re being a ***** now. 

You can argue in an empty room with yourself now.

@Mungler I sincerely apologise, my reply was meant in jest to try and defuse a situation that I had over-heated, rather than to in any way insult. 

Howver I realise that my joke was not apparent, or amusing, so I accept I was wrong and do regret my attempt at humour. 

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

To be fair I'm not sure I'd rush to go to a foreign country where I don't know the legal system for a court case if I didn't have to even if I was innocent and I'm not saying he is, just that he's innocent until proved otherwise. 

i’m joshing you doubt he’s going to see any court even gilaine is to scared  of being clipped to spill the beans 

"the NDA she signed, makes the case null and void."

The NDA didn't cover Andrew.

Whatever the rights and wrongs - attempts to suggest a swap for the hit and run driver have nothing to do with justice. The Americans are going through the court system. He has now effectively been properly served with the papers. It should now be settled in court.

Whether her motives are questionable or not, he has the chance to rebut the claims. Wiil he take it or arrogantly assume he is beyond the law?

Whatever anyone thinks of Roberts, is there anyone who thinks Andrew is a stand up guy. He is about as self aware as his halfwit nephew Harry. 

5 hours ago, Vince Green said:

They are after dirt on Epstein and his connection with an ex president.( Possibly more than one ex president)

Epstein was essencially a pimp, a facilitator (by any other name) to some very influential people but what was he getting in return?

He wasn't doing it all for nothing, and did he really hang himself in prison?

Go on then, fill in the gaps.

51 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

@Mungler I sincerely apologise, my reply was meant in jest to try and defuse a situation that I had over-heated, rather than to in any way insult. 

Howver I realise that my joke was not apparent, or amusing, so I accept I was wrong and do regret my attempt at humour. 

I appreciate that. No harm no foul.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

The NDA didn't cover Andrew.

Whatever the rights and wrongs - attempts to suggest a swap for the hit and run driver have nothing to do with justice. The Americans are going through the court system. He has now effectively been properly served with the papers. It should now be settled in court.

Whether her motives are questionable or not, he has the chance to rebut the claims. Wiil he take it or arrogantly assume he is beyond the law?

Whatever anyone thinks of Roberts, is there anyone who thinks Andrew is a stand up guy. He is about as self aware as his halfwit nephew Harry. 

Gordon you mistake the words "THE" court system and "A" court System. In America there are hundreds of courts and hundreds of Judges. Many Judges are unqualified but just locally elected lay people able to perform marriages and witness mortgage applications and passports.

Oh yes and they can file papers, as this one has done. Most of them are publicity hungry because they want to get re-elected and keep their name in the public eye.

I think Andrew is a grade 1 industrial strength arrogant **** head plonker but a court appearance would be a mega mistake

It would be a public crucifiction by the media with absolutely no possibility of the truth ever coming out, What ever the truth may be?

He would be mad to step into that media cess pit

Edited by Vince Green

9 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Gordon you mistake the words "THE" court system and "A" court System. In America there are hundreds of courts and hundreds of Judges. Many Judges are unqualified but just locally elected lay people able to perform marriages and witness mortgage applications and passports.

Oh yes and they can file papers, as this one has done. Most of them are publicity hungry because they want to get re-elected and keep their name in the public eye.

I think Andrew is a grade 1 industrial strength arrogant **** head plonker but a court appearance would be a mega mistake

It would be a public crucifiction by the media with absolutely no possibility of the truth ever coming out, What ever the truth may be?

He would be mad to step into that media cess pit

As above. 

The last thing any sane person should consider doing is getting drawn into any US based litigation (and as Vince says it varies enormously between states and even within states).

Anyone suggesting that PA should be going to court in the US to clear his name is, I am afraid, are showing a complete lack of knowledge of the US legal system(s) and as to how this game needs to be played and I’ve seen it first hand.

Indeed if the extradition papers ever landed for me for a trip to the US, you’d see my finger nail marks on the walls and floors all the way though Heathrow.

I admit to saying it should be settled in court - slightly tongue in cheek. I believe there is zero chance of Andrew ever setting foot in court. Leaving aside the media circus that passes as the US Court system - Andrew simply isn't capable of appearing at any hearing. He is a disaster that has already happened and would happen again and again. Basically - he is thick.

I do expect a default judgement though.

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I admit to saying it should be settled in court - slightly tongue in cheek. I believe there is zero chance of Andrew ever setting foot in court. Leaving aside the media circus that passes as the US Court system - Andrew simply isn't capable of appearing at any hearing. He is a disaster that has already happened and would happen again and again. Basically - he is thick.

I do expect a default judgement though.

that interview he did with Matless.....was a total car crash............it was excruitaiting.....i winced all the way thro it...it was like watching someone commit suicide ....very slowly

as you say he is thick......god he is thick and arrogant

On 15/09/2021 at 16:19, Vince Green said:

They are after dirt on Epstein and his connection with an ex president.( Possibly more than one ex president)

Epstein was essencially a pimp, a facilitator (by any other name) to some very influential people but what was he getting in return?

He wasn't doing it all for nothing, and did he really hang himself in prison?

Come on Vince, give us the details! What's the connection? Which presidents? Who are the influential people? What could he get in return for pimping young people? Where is he now?

The people have a right to know!

49 minutes ago, henry d said:

Come on Vince, give us the details! What's the connection? Which presidents? Who are the influential people? What could he get in return for pimping young people? Where is he now?

Try Google, the question should be who was not connected with him at some point. It would be quicker to answer. 

57 minutes ago, henry d said:

It's well known and documented epstein kept relations with many influencel people in positions of power. Is alleged suicide was also very suspicious. Why don't you do a bit of research. 

On 15/09/2021 at 21:08, 12gauge82 said:

Whos his mummy and he was quick enough to run to her for protection 

• 2 weeks later...

I read today that papers have been served and his legal team are working threw them as there full of inconsistencies  hes been accused  of having sex with her 3 times in different places and they can prove he wasnt at one place .

Then sweaty and Fergie are having to sell there 17 .5 million swiss chalet as they still owe the previous owner 6.75 million 

On 15/09/2021 at 21:21, 12gauge82 said:

This is not a situation where he is innocent until proven guilty. Its not like that in America.

Its a claim for compensation.

Edited by Vince Green

14 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

This is not a situation where he is innocent until proven guilty. Its not like that in America.

Its a claim for compensation.

No I get that, I was just making a point to someone that not rushing to go to America and appear before a foreign court on its own doesn't make him guilty as I'm not sure I'd be doing that either.