Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly wonder about the "top" advice Andrew is getting. Each utterance seems detached from reality and more desperate. His briefs seem intent on upping the stakes, whilst oblivious to the rising legal costs. 

His latest demand - interview her husband and doctor - have sparked a response that she will see him left with nothing. 

Every time his legal team speak, their bill increases and any settlement is also increased by a million.

He will never learn. Thick as two short planks.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

I find it hard to believe he's thick, he should have had the best education money could buy. 

What it is, is no sense of the real world outside his elitist bubble, and a bullet proof sense of entitlement, which makes him believe he is untouchable. 

It would appear, he's got it wrong. 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I find it hard to believe he's thick, he should have had the best education money could buy. 

What it is, is no sense of the real world outside his elitist bubble, and a bullet proof sense of entitlement, which makes him believe he is untouchable. 

Top education is no substitute for common sense.

Some of the thickest people that I have met over the years have been public school boys and conversely there are plenty of streetwise folk around.

As you say, though, living in a bubble, clutching mummy's apron strings is no preparation for the real world, naval career notwithstanding.

5 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I honestly wonder about the "top" advice Andrew is getting. Each utterance seems detached from reality and more desperate. His briefs seem intent on upping the stakes, whilst oblivious to the rising legal costs. 

His latest demand - interview her husband and doctor - have sparked a response that she will see him left with nothing. 

Every time his legal team speak, their bill increases and any settlement is also increased by a million.

They want to get into her medical records. 

If you’re abused as a young kid, chances are you will have had psychological problems at some point in your life and they will flag in your medical file. She could of course genuinely be a fantasist of sorts but that remains to be seen but what we do know is she’s been abused and chances are there’s something in her medical records which will support a theory her head’s not right.

Additionally, if there is something damaging in her medical records, then the first sign of a probe by Andrew’s legal team ought to help pressurise an early settlement. Saying that there’s no way her lawyers haven’t had a good look already and I get the distinct impression that this is not a case that can be settled and there’s going to be a trial - think how much money, books, film, TV deals etc fell out of OJ etc. 

Edited by Mungler

I still think his team are clutching at straws. Whatever they find in her records, there are half a dozen witnesses to support her case. It just seems like a poor attempt to scare her.

Her brief, Boies, doesn't seem to be a man easily put off. I would imagine he has been through her medical records with a fine toothcomb.

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

ISTR a distant relative kept almost locked up due to not being the full ticket and wonder if there's anything going on in that department - possibly mildly autistic that wasn't picked up in his youth.

On 08/01/2022 at 18:59, clangerman said:

need to stop trying to blacken this girls name on here to justify sick boys actions or people will think we are also weirdos 

I have to ask, why now?  Why not when she stepped off the plane back into the USA all those years ago?

Andrew has just himself to blame but I fear that is not in his nature.  Feel deeply for the Queen and others including his daughters.  Enough anti Monarchy bullets to fire with the Ginger Whinger without this.

David Boies - I like that man.

This is exactly what Maxwell tried. It didn't end well. People may misremember a lot of things, but they don't misremember sexual abuse by a prince of England.

'In addition, Prince Andrew needs to say that all the other people who saw them together also have "false memories".'

Referring to the notorious photo of Andrew with Miss Roberts in 2001 in London, Mr Boies added: 'And how does a "false memory" create a photograph?'

I feel sorry for Andrew - way out of his depth. 

If the civil suit is successful there will be calls for a proper criminal investigation again. This isn’t going to end, let alone end well for him. 

That interview handed the other side so much rope - he’s gone on the record about sweating, pizza express etc and they now have all the time in the world to unpick that and show lies / bad memory on his part (if they do unpick his stated story).

I just can’t get my head round the advice he received about the interview or why the people around him didn’t stop him or get a grown up involved to stop him. 

3 minutes ago, Mungler said:

If the civil suit is successful there will be calls for a proper criminal investigation again.

I believe that one reason there isn't a criminal investigation is that by the time she (is alleged to have) met PA she was not 'under age' - at least in the legal sense.  The burden of proof for civil cases is I think "on the balance of probability" - whereas for criminal cases it is "beyond reasonable doubt" which is much harder to achieve where is is one word against another.

5 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I just can’t get my head round the advice he received about the interview or why the people around him didn’t stop him or get a grown up involved to stop him.

He is notorious for refusing to follow any advice and believing he is 'untouchable'.

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Perhaps if she had been paid at the time!

Oh no wait a minute, that would have been paying an underage prostitute!

Even at 17 she’s just a kid, an abused kid. No voice, no ability to push back, no parental support structure. No ability to question authority or adults with power and money.

I have recently had to sort some **** out for a couple of kids / young adults and you forget that they know absolutely **** all and are at the start of trying to find their way in life. They just don’t have the wherewithal or wisdom that comes with age and life experiences to understand when and how they are being manipulated and when they do work it out, what are they going to do to a billionaire and a direct line member of the Royal family and the Queen’s favourite son. 

I’m at the point that this needs a proper airing, so bring it all on. 

Edited by Mungler

The thing that doesn't stack up for me is the photo.

Why would you pose for a photo with big cheesy grins if you have had an underage girl procured for you? 

Giuffre claims that she asked them to take a photo so she could show her mother, for this reason I can see why you would agree, but if it had have been, as claimed, that she was groomed to have sex with him, I'm not sure that even Andrew is that stupid.

29 minutes ago, henry d said:

The thing that doesn't stack up for me is the photo.

Why would you pose for a photo with big cheesy grins if you have had an underage girl procured for you? 

Giuffre claims that she asked them to take a photo so she could show her mother, for this reason I can see why you would agree, but if it had have been, as claimed, that she was groomed to have sex with him, I'm not sure that even Andrew is that stupid.

do you think the photo is a fake...........what about the video footage of PA at the door waving her off ?