Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that even Andrew is that stupid.

I have said before - he is thick. I don't care about his education - Gordonstoun - he isn't very bright at all.

Thinking along the request for disclosure of her medical information, surely the reverse would be requested?

His legal team don't seem to have thought this through. Boies said he would not be interviewing Fergie and Beatrice - doesn't drag family into the case - taking a high moral stance. Andy's idiots announce they will interview Giuffre's husband and drag the matter into the gutter. Boies can now say that two can play that game and decide to drag the hapless Beatrice and Fergie into it. I suspect they will be as convincing as Andy.

Andy announces that they go through Giuffre's finances, leaving the door open for Boies to look into Andy's finances. A subject that has been raised before about just where his money comes from.

As for medical records - that works both ways. Perhaps they will uncover evidence to support his pathetic assertion that he didn't sweat, until he miraculously taught himself to sweat again. 

Someone needs to take the numpty to one side and explain cause and effect.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

do you think the photo is a fake...........what about the video footage of PA at the door waving her off ?

Nope, I'm sure it is real, that is why I said I couldn't understand why, if you are into having sex with young women and run around in those circumstances, would you have your photo taken with her. Video footage is another thing, he's waving goodbye to Epstein's ex secretary I believe, woman in the gray jumper looks over the age of consent. Again you are either really dumb to be hanging around with Epstein and having sex with underage girls and not expecting to have the paparazzi waiting for an opportunity. Middle of nowhere with security cameras, fences and gates etc perhaps but the middle of Manhattan (or wherever) I really don't buy it.

20 minutes ago, henry d said:

Nope, I'm sure it is real, that is why I said I couldn't understand why, if you are into having sex with young women and run around in those circumstances, would you have your photo taken with her. Video footage is another thing, he's waving goodbye to Epstein's ex secretary I believe, woman in the gray jumper looks over the age of consent. Again you are either really dumb to be hanging around with Epstein and having sex with underage girls and not expecting to have the paparazzi waiting for an opportunity. Middle of nowhere with security cameras, fences and gates etc perhaps but the middle of Manhattan (or wherever) I really don't buy it.

Back then when this is alleged to have all been going on no one cared and with the first brush with the law Epstein negotiated what they call a "sweet heart deal". Indeed, before Epstein this wasn't on anyone's radar nor were the possible  consequences or long term ramifications.

I still reckon there's yet to come, something big and juicy coming over the horizon and which forced the palace to chop Andrew off at the knees. After all - this is but one civil claim, he's denied it, they all surely believe him and would like to stand shoulder to shoulder with him in his fight to clear his good name? 🙂

Edited by Mungler

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I still reckon there's yet to come, something big and juicy coming over the horizon and which forced the palace to chop Andrew off at the knees...

Very possibly/probably. Perhaps they need to dismantle it piece by piece and Epstein and his wife, girlfriend whatever (?) were the easiest to get to hence my uneasiness with the photos and videos and the why behind them, Giuffre etc playing a long game, FBI or whoever etc doing the same.

No matter, the rabid tinfoilers will be drooling over it all and adding arms and legs to it, I'm sure Jack the ripper will come into it too

23 minutes ago, henry d said:
1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I still reckon there's yet to come, something big and juicy coming over the horizon and which forced the palace to chop Andrew off at the knees...

Very possibly/probably. Perhaps they need to dismantle it piece by piece and Epstein and his wife, girlfriend whatever (?) were the easiest to get to hence my uneasiness with the photos and videos and the why behind them, Giuffre etc playing a long game, FBI or whoever etc doing the same.

Agrees with speculation about more to it than meets the eye, then tries to ridicule someone who speculates theres more to it than meets the eye :lol:

Classic !

9 hours ago, Mungler said:

I just can’t get my head round the advice he received about the interview or why the people around him didn’t stop him or get a grown up involved to stop him. 

I think his advisors resigned immediately afterwards as he went and did the opposite of what they advised.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

and clinton

And Branson , Bill gates , and a multitude of stars and politicians, all of whom rapidly distanced themselves when it all started going south....

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

That suggests Trump is not worried.

The media machine never tires of trying to make dirt stick to Trump, yet the real sex pests and those with  less than noble motives get a free ticket, until such time as the machine grows tired of them  and dumps them , epstein, wienstein , r kelly , plus many others , all operated without issue , until they fell out of favour.

The difference with Trump, is the media fell out with him , tried to destroy him , and failed.
They made up dirt , paid 'witnesses, and tried everything and anything to finish him , and there he stands....

Clinton(s) liars , rapists and sex pests, with a very suspicious wealth boom whilst in office, and an embarrassingly large number of suspicious deaths linked to them , never get a mention 😏

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Trump was interviewed some time ago about Epstein. He described Epstein's residences as cess pits and said if anyone wanted to know the full script, they should ask Prince Andrew.

That suggests Trump is not worried.

Nor should Andrew; "Trump replied: ‘That island was really a cesspool, there’s no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew – he’ll tell you about it,’ adding, ‘The island was an absolute cesspool.’ " (2015)

He's saying that Andrew also thought it a cesspit, next question is what does he mean by "cesspit"?