Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Epstein abuse was wholesale and over decades, they have to have a reasonably accurate ‘top offenders’ list by now - flight records cross referenced with what the victims and the staff say (and assuming the gardeners, chauffeurs, pilots, house keepers etc have all got themselves immunity deals and who now understand the gravity of the situation and are speaking freely).

If anyone knows where the bodies are buried it’s Maxwell. She’s just been handed a lengthy stretch and if she has any sense she’ll be looking for an earlier out. There are some bells you can only ring once and which you may only want to ring once all other avenues are exhausted. It maybe that we won’t hear from her until after her appeal fails 😆

Epstein with his limitless funds, wealthy and very powerful friends (some no doubt bound to him in blood and or blackmail), track record for beating earlier charges and mysterious sweetheart deal with the FBI has never struck me as the suicide type. 

What was that Blackadder line - accidentally died when he cut himself shaving and stabbed himself 14 times in the back 😆

Edited by Mungler

8 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Assuming Trump is right, which you imply is correct, why did Andrew visit?

It's a timing thing, Andrew went in 2001 and trump was quoted in 2015 and in the late 90's and into the new millennium Trump and Epstein were travelling about to each others houses and putting on outrageous parties etc for each other. 

On 09/01/2022 at 12:54, Westward said:

Agreed. And I think there's more to come out because there has to be a reason why Giuffre wasn't called by the prosecution to give evidence at the trial. At a guess I'd say it's because they didn't want to risk her being cross examined by the defence.

Giuffre is a serial blackmailer/ extorter of hush money from Epstein and his former aquaintences. The suggestion is it already runs into millions. But in the process she will have undoubtedly signed non disclosure agreements.

As a witness she would be compromised, but she would also be very stupid to tell what she knows. What happened to Epstein was not suicide. I don't think many people believe 

Giuffre is a serial blackmailer/ extorter

A very harsh assessment. Whilst finance is a part, is anyone suggesting she is making it all up - aside from Prince Numpty?

Are all the witnesses making it up? Is the photo faked?

PS - successful blackmailers and extortionists tend to threaten to reveal all unless they get paid off. Giuffre has bucked the trend revealing the scandal first. 🙂

Edited by Gordon R

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

A very harsh assessment. Whilst finance is a part, is anyone suggesting she is making it all up - aside from Prince Numpty?

Are all the witnesses making it up? Is the photo faked?

PS - successful blackmailers and extortionists tend to threaten to reveal all unless they get paid off. Giuffre has bucked the trend revealing the scandal first. 🙂

We have to remember this is just a civil case, she is only after him for money. Nobody is going to jail, the only thing that makes Andrew different from her other victims is that he didn't just cough up and get her to sign a gagging order.

Why he didn't is a very interesting question. Perhaps he thought he was able to keep a lid on the whole thing.

Basically all she has on him is the threat of making embarrassing revelations 

16 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what was all that about with the fluffy toys on the bed ?? 

I think the the guy who mentioned that PA would reprimand the maids or whoever got the fluffy toys in the wrong order once the bed was made, was trying to illustrate what an arrogant and self-centred character he was to work for.

Speaking to someone who used to work on the Royal yacht Britannia, he told me a few years ago that PA was the most despised of all the Royals and no-one had any time for the `spoilt brat`(his words not mine, although I do agree). Best of all apparently was the queen, Prince Philip and Anne. All very natural and approachable on the yacht in private, so I was told.

OB

2 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

I think the the guy who mentioned that PA would reprimand the maids or whoever got the fluffy toys in the wrong order once the bed was made, was trying to illustrate what an arrogant and self-centred character he was to work for.

Speaking to someone who used to work on the Royal yacht Britannia, he told me a few years ago that PA was the most despised of all the Royals and no-one had any time for the `spoilt brat`(his words not mine, although I do agree). Best of all apparently was the queen, Prince Philip and Anne. All very natural and approachable on the yacht in private, so I was told.

OB

are you saying PA had a teddy bear collection ?

14 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Oh no they won't.

I see what you did there 😁.

I look at the lives of the rich and famous , and it makes me glad that I'm a binman. All of that ,  money , fame , education , yet they still behave like the cast of shameless. The only difference is that they wear more expensive clothes.