Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

9 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I see what you did there 😁.

I look at the lives of the rich and famous , and it makes me glad that I'm a binman. All of that ,  money , fame , education , yet they still behave like the cast of shameless. The only difference is that they wear more expensive clothes. 

And maybe have less morals?

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, amateur said:

Apart from Prince Charles who makes a virtue of having his (expensive) clothes patched and darned. 

To be honest , I quite admire that .  He must have clothing companies fighting to give him free clothes  , yet he prefers repairing his old clothes , rather than wasting the old ones.

51 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey

An 11 page explanation of his defence. A very strange document!

Apparently he and his team of advisers DEMAND a trial in front of a jury!

Well if you are going to keep up this front it might just all come crashing down.

Unless it IS exaggerated to be effectively a fit up - unlikely though that seems to us mere plebs.

Is Andrew one slice short of a full loaf?

He doesn't have enough information to say if the photo is real or fake??????  He has never been upstairs at Maxwell's house, never wore those clothes in London and never puts his arms around anyone - despite more photographic evidence showing that he does. The best he can come up with is that it might be a fake.

He hasn't learned his lesson - that he comes across as an arrogant, entitled idiot, who appears to have had a crash course in amateur dramatics - witness his sideways glance and shocked expressions.

It is laughable. 

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

He hasn't learned his lesson - that he comes across as an arrogant, entitled idiot, who appears to have had a crash course in amateur dramatics - witness his sideways glance and shocked expressions.

Gordon, it is the ONLY thing he is good at!   :cool1:

It is a high stake strategy. For if the allegations are untrue then she, Giufre, will have to perjure herself (and do so blatantly and in full knowledge of what she is doing). I think that she will back down now that she has come up against someone who will not just pay up to stop her blackmail. That doesn't mean I still don't think Prince Andrew isn't an arrogant toad BTW!

While I await any outcome from a court before I form a solid opinion. My initial thoughts are it's a cesspit where neither side has acted appropriately, I'd give Giuffre only slightly more credit than Andrew due to her age at the time, but reading between the lines it would appear neither side is blameless, in fact, far from it. 

22 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

While I await any outcome from a court before I form a solid opinion. My initial thoughts are it's a cesspit where neither side has acted appropriately, I'd give Giuffre only slightly more credit than Andrew due to her age at the time, but reading between the lines it would appear neither side is blameless, in fact, far from it. 

From what little I've seen of it all , this is pretty much the way that I see it .

I've been watching it on the news this morning,  and asking myself what I would do in Prince Andrews position . I came to the conclusion,  that when I was 40 years old , I had enough integrity and common sense to stop me from putting my xxxx in an underage girl.

He is now denying that Maxwell was a close friend, despite her visiting the palace four times a day, being photographed with him many times and allowing Maxwell and Epstein to use the Queens holiday chalet. He says it is also untrue that he isn't co-operating with the FBI. He just hasn't managed to fit it into his schedule. 🙂

He seems to have forgotten his car crash interview.

As for Giuffre backing down - I will plait sawdust if that happens. Her brief - Boies - does not strike me as a bluffer.

It appears to me that his "demand" for a trial by jury - which was already happening - is a chance to proclaim his innocence, before he settles. He will then claim that he was only too willing to stand up in court, before settling.

On 20/01/2022 at 09:44, mel b3 said:

I see what you did there 😁.

I look at the lives of the rich and famous , and it makes me glad that I'm a binman. All of that ,  money , fame , education , yet they still behave like the cast of shameless. The only difference is that they wear more expensive clothes. 

There is no sadder place in the aristocracy than the second son. Not just royalty but all the way down through the ranks of lesser noblity.

The first son inherits the title, the estate, the income from the estate and the right to pass all that on to his son.

The second (and subsequent) sons get nothing. 

Might it be that the royal family very rarely gripes about any issues?

Diana did - and out she went, Harry and mega winger did and out they went. It's a possibility - however slight, that the young lady got him to pose for a selfie type photo so she could brag about meeting him and he insists he wants to put the record straight but hasn't been allowed to after that car crash interview - so out he's gone too.

he insists he wants to put the record straight but hasn't been allowed to after that car crash interview 

He was strongly advised not to do the interview. The questions were run past him before, which makes his amateur dramatics, feigning shock and surprise, look even more stupid. He ignored that advice, so just who is stopping him speaking to the FBI or putting the record straight? I would imagine it is his legal team, who will try to avoid yet another car crash. 

You can't put Andrew in an interview or court situation. He just doesn't have the mental capacity to think through what he says or think on his feet.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

He was strongly advised not to do the interview. The questions were run past him before, which makes his amateur dramatics, feigning shock and surprise, look even more stupid. He ignored that advice, so just who is stopping him speaking to the FBI or putting the record straight? I would imagine it is his legal team, who will try to avoid yet another car crash. 

You can't put Andrew in an interview or court situation. He just doesn't have the mental capacity to think through what he says or think on his feet.

for christ's sake dont tell him that.........you will take all the fun out of it............watched that mateless interview and it still curdles my grundles watching it.......

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

There is no sadder place in the aristocracy than the second son. Not just royalty but all the way down through the ranks of lesser noblity.

The first son inherits the title, the estate, the income from the estate and the right to pass all that on to his son.

The second (and subsequent) sons get nothing. 

thw 2nd son does usually get something.....like a dagger in the back.....poisoned.....etc:lol:

Seems to me that standing up in court is his least worst option. After all it's still only her word against his, and assuming the picture is genuine, young Virginia doesn't look to be exactly under duress, quite the opposite in fact as she looks pretty pleased with herself. And then there's the testimony that she pimped other under age girls for Epstein and was presumably rewarded for her efforts.

Was she "forced" to fly to various places outside America, knowing what she was going for? Why is she only suing Andrew since she claims she was trafficked to sleep with various other of the rich and famous?

Okay, Andrew is a world class pillock who couldn't keep it in his trousers, but it's high time Virginia was placed under oath and cross examined - which I reckon is why Andrew's team want it to go to trial.

I wouldn't be surprised if she changes her tone now and agrees to a settlement.

Edited by Westward

45 minutes ago, ditchman said:

thw 2nd son does usually get something.....like a dagger in the back.....poisoned.....etc

Before the Heir does - it's the old saying "Heir and Spare"

I believed it used to be a case - the eldest inherits - the 2nd Joins up (on a commission) and the 3rd joined the clergy

20 minutes ago, Westward said:

quite the opposite in fact as she looks pretty pleased with herself.

If you read the 'early life' section of her Wikipedia entry https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Giuffre, you will see that she had a troubled background and was living on the streets at the age of 14.  All very unfortunate for her, but she would hardly have been the 'sheltered innocent' who didn't know the seedier sides of life at 17.  You will also see that she has kept many lawyers very profitably employed for many years on and off.

Andrew, by contrast was arrogant, foolish, and picked very bad company

Seems to me that standing up in court is his least worst option. After all it's still only her word against his, and assuming the picture is genuine

Sadly, for Andrew that is not the case. The authenticity of the photo has not been questioned by the FBI. Andrew says it never happened. Andrew said he was unable to sweat, defying medical opinion and photos showing him sweating. Then there are flight records, the pool attendant and others. It will be Andrew's word against quite a few. Then there is his pizza story, which no-one can support - even his own daughter. 

Once his testimony has been discredited, which shouldn't be that hard, it will be a downhill slope.

He will crumble in court.