Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/01/2022 at 18:15, Gordon R said:

If he slept with her, it was rape. She was under the age of consent in the USA state.

The allegation she has made says he only had sex with her in London but that he "abused" her in New York and the Virgin Islands. What ever that means ?

Technically the US Virgin Islands are a grey area. They are a US territory but not part of the US.  It's citizens are not allowed to vote in US elections 🤔 

But the age of consent means something different in America. It is the age at which you can marry without parental permission.

Many girls get married as young as 12 or 13 in rural areas and its perfectly legal 

Edited by Vince Green

22 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

This is the image that's been released...

Who knows .......

Screenshot_20220202-203705~2.png

To me the photo on the left doesn't look right, she's leaning in and there's no one there and look at her left hand it doesn't look to be in a natural position. I would suggest the one on the left may have been faked. But I'm no expert. 

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

Saw two photos today, one of the teenager in the exact same pose as the photo we all know of, but she is stood in a room on her own... Then next to it, the one with Andrew stood with her .... So anyone good at Photoshop maybe .. the image if found to be a fake would be a HUGE twist..

Just as easy to fake it the other way and take out PA and GM.

45 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

To me the photo on the left doesn't look right, she's leaning in and there's no one there and look at her left hand it doesn't look to be in a natural position. I would suggest the one on the left may have been faked. But I'm no expert. 

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Just as easy to fake it the other way and take out PA and GM.

This is why I have said "who knows" at the end of my post... Only people who really know are the three in the picture on the right. If it is real or not 

2 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

This is the image that's been released...

Who knows .......

Screenshot_20220202-203705~2.png

I wonder who got an envelope stuffed with cash , just to chuck that picture into the mix ?. It'll prove nothing at all , but it might just muddy the waters a little bit .

17 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I wonder who got an envelope stuffed with cash , just to chuck that picture into the mix ?. It'll prove nothing at all , but it might just muddy the waters a little bit .

Exactly. Boris is a very topical example of that. 

Boris himself is a master manipulator and so far, given everything that is stacked against him evidence wise, has managed to sway an incredible amount of people.

Prince Andrew will have people of similar intelligence working for him doing the same with his case. 

In the picture with just her, there’s nothing supporting her body, the photo must have been taken mid movement for her to be in that position. Yet the smile/face looks very set and posed.

I do get why its not black and white for many people, the act is the same, the only difference is where it took place. If you believe the age of consent should be 16 this should apply independently of geographical borders. If you think it should be 18 then you should be lobbying your MP not just accepting this moral injustice. 

Personally I think Andrew has lived the life and done no end of stuff with zero regard for consequences. If this was this only shortfall it would have soon been swept under the carpet. Unfortunately for Andrew this is the straw that broke the camels back.

13 hours ago, Gordon R said:

FBI are allegedly happy that the photo isn't a fake. The photo on the left looks like an amateurish fake. Dodgy right arm, blurred background etc etc.

I'd completely go along with that. Even to my untrained eye , it looks like a complete fake .

What a horrible sordid mess.

37 minutes ago, Scully said:

😀 Do you not think that’s perhaps just your natural inclination to think everything is a conspiracy! 

No, but I'll turn that around: do you not think the colour of 'his' fingers are very obviously darker than the colour of his face? 

Here's a little experiment you can try: Look in a mirror and compare the colour of your fingers to your face... :)

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

No, but I'll turn that around: do you not think the colour of 'his' fingers are very obviously darker than the colour of his face? 

Here's a little experiment you can try: Look in a mirror and compare the colour of your fingers to your face... :)

Yes, they are, as is Maxwells face, meaning what? 🙂

It’s a very old photo’, possibly taken on a cheap camera, with flash. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Yes, they are, as is Maxwells face, meaning what? 🙂

It’s a very old photo’, possibly taken on a cheap camera, with flash. 

Meaning they have possibly been added at a later date - note the possibly bit.

And I heard somewhere its a photo of a photo... like maybe with some tampering. Note the maybe.

It might also be a genuine well tanned hand - along with a well tanned Maxwell, but with pale faced PA and the young lady added to it, maybe because they are taken in UK and not well tanned . Note the might - and maybe.

I'm wondering if the photo is just conveniently being shown around to muddy the water but won't be used in court so it can't be contested. But I guess only a person who questions conspiracy theories might think about such things, rather than the huge sums this could lead to. Note the might and could.  

EDITED:yay:

Edited by Dave-G