Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

Cheapest option for him, admits nothing so is innocent, if he had gone to court more muck dragged up and possibly a huge payment compared to what he has paid.

His reputation is in tatters, he will never be fully back in public life.

She has shown that she saw an chance to grab more money and went for it, she had nothing to lose, played the victim against a rich royal who is seen as a pompus arrogant twit who played at being a playboy for many years, she was going to win one way or another.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Cheapest option for him, admits nothing so is innocent, if he had gone to court more muck dragged up and possibly a huge payment compared to what he has paid.

His reputation is in tatters, he will never be fully back in public life.

She has shown that she saw an chance to grab more money and went for it, she had nothing to lose, played the victim against a rich royal who is seen as a pompus arrogant twit who played at being a playboy for many years, she was going to win one way or another.

Was all about the money, nothing else. Was just the same with her epstein settlement. It now opens the door for the next person to say they were there at the same time and andrew should pay for the trauma she feels she has suffered.

Everything seemed to hang on one random photo, should have told her to do one, nothing required him to engage with the American justice circus at all

I think we need to digest the text. He is making a substantial donation to the women's charity, which she said was her aim. Previously trashed her reputation - labelling her a money grabber - now accepts she was a victim. Whilst not admitting guilt, he hasn't denied any guilt or cast doubt on her claim. One legal bod on the news went immediately to this very point.

He has to pay his own legal fees, her legal fees, a substantial donation to the charity and also compensation to her.

I smiled when I saw this 

Everything seemed to hang on one random photo

David Boies pointed out that it was a small part of her case. 

12 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I think we need to digest the text. He is making a substantial donation to the women's charity, which she said was her aim. Previously trashed her reputation - labelling her a money grabber - now accepts she was a victim. Whilst not admitting guilt, he hasn't denied any guilt or cast doubt on her claim. One legal bod on the news went immediately to this very point.

He has to pay his own legal fees, her legal fees, a substantial donation to the charity and also compensation to her.

your going to spoil the witch hunt with all those facts and sense lol 

Run up millions and millions in legal fees and debt, and be at the mercy of a jury who might have a grudge against him, just because ‘he’s a toff’ etc. 

I don’t imagine he would find many sympathetic jurors. 

Alternative, avoid it all, claim innocence, pay out what it would likely cost anyway and have it all done with without having everything dragged through the mud. 

If anyone at all was only interested in justice being done, they wouldn’t allow settlements on these types of cases. 

This wasn’t about justice. It was just a big game and spectacle. 

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

They've both come out of this smelling like the sewer . The only difference is that one of them is now considerably richer.

I think that’s an unfair judgement on her. 

When you’re born in life you get given a hand of cards. Andrew got a very good hand, she got a poor hand. She has played her hand very well, Andrew through arrogance has thrown his away.

Whilst her intentions may have been dubious she hasn’t broken any laws and checkmated a man who had every get out of jail free card under the sun, from royal protection, to high profile connections, to the best legal team money can buy. 

Fair play in my book.

8 hours ago, zipdog said:

I think that’s an unfair judgement on her. 

When you’re born in life you get given a hand of cards. Andrew got a very good hand, she got a poor hand. She has played her hand very well, Andrew through arrogance has thrown his away.

Whilst her intentions may have been dubious she hasn’t broken any laws and checkmated a man who had every get out of jail free card under the sun, from royal protection, to high profile connections, to the best legal team money can buy. 

Fair play in my book.

I have to agree , she's played her hand very well indeed. But it still stinks .

He looks more guilty than ever , and she looks like a blackmailer .

The only person that I feel sorry for is the queen . The poor woman has spent her life in service of this country , and her family name has been dragged through the mud by her idiot of a son.

44 minutes ago, ditchman said:

he is pleeding poverty where is the money going to come from,,,,,,,,,,,,cant believe he hasnt got any dosh put away..where have the millions gone on the dodgy deal over tesco towers...and his eastern bloc deals ...connections

They've been reporting that the queen is paying the bill for him.

Lots of us will have had to bail our kids out of the mire at some point , but this one really is a doozy.

16 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

They've been reporting that the queen is paying the bill for him.

Lots of us will have had to bail our kids out of the mire at some point , but this one really is a doozy.

i take it he is not drawing anything from the civil list........and he wont be on benifits...so the rest of the family will have to chip in to keep him afloat

how galling is that..........im sure fergi will slip him a few bob now and again

wonder what he will do with the rest of his life ?

20 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i take it he is not drawing anything from the civil list........and he wont be on benifits...so the rest of the family will have to chip in to keep him afloat

how galling is that..........im sure fergi will slip him a few bob now and again

Is he still on the civil list ?, he's been kicked off his royal duties job , so I'd assume that his wages have stopped???.

None of us (except the two of them ) will ever know the full truth of it all , but most of the world will see him at best as a dirty old man , or at worst , a paedophile. It must be a bitter pill for the rest of the royal family to swallow , if they have to support him financially now.

It's already being mentioned that he might be able to make a comeback (😯) , and even that he could assist in some way with his daughters charity , a charity that assists trafficked women ( again 😯).

If it was me , id be saying sorry to everyone that I'd damaged,  then I'd be going far far away , and hanging my head in shame for a very very long time.

Edited by mel b3

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Dont worry ! he will soon be able to draw the state pension, then he will be living like a king..😄

A donation to her charity!
It’s not stated where the charity is registered so any controls over it - like The Charities Commission in the UK - will be unknown. Many such devices are known as washing machines. A way to launder money. With little or no controls over beneficiaries or consultant fees. So the opportunity for Ms Guiffre to benefit personally are enormous, despite public statements that the charity is for the benefit of others.