Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Is he still on the civil list ?, he's been kicked off his royal duties job , so I'd assume that his wages have stopped???.

None of us (except the two of them ) will ever know the full truth of it all , but most of the world will see him at best as a dirty old man , or at worst , a paedophile. It must be a bitter pill for the rest of the royal family to swallow , if they have to support him financially now.

It's already being mentioned that he might be able to make a comeback (😯) , and even that he could assist in some way with his daughters charity , a charity that assists trafficked women ( again 😯).

If it was me , id be saying sorry to everyone that I'd damaged,  then I'd be going far far away , and hanging my head in shame for a very very long time.

smacks very much of 

"jesus saves fallen women".................."if that is the case he can save one for me ........"

if when the time comes he draws his pension....has he been paying his N.Insurance contributions ?....if not, he will only get the basic £176/week......he will have difficulty on living on that.........

he could get a little part time job in pizza express to suppliment his income......and he will have to get a pay as you go electric meter in his windsor house....and a water meter

Edited by ditchman

I appreciate that any money going to her charity might well be controlled by her, but it should be noted that she has been running the charity for some years. 

I was interested to discover that Maxwell thinks the photo is genuine. That gem has only come to light since the settlement. 

After announcing that Andrew hadn't made any admission or apology, when the news broke yesterday, the press have now come to terms with the fact that he has in effect apologised and has not denied his guilt.

Total settlement figures vary from £12-23m. The Queen is footing the bill.

31 minutes ago, Gordon R said:Total settlement figures vary from £12-23m. The Queen is footing the bill.

So will the Queen be footing the bill from her personal account or the one that our taxes go into !

Agriv8

35 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Total settlement figures vary from £12-23m. The Queen is footing the bill.

4 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

So will the Queen be footing the bill from her personal account or the one that our taxes go into !

Agriv8

I have no idea how the queens finances operate , but I would hope very much that it was made clear to the country , that all monies came from her own personal account,  and was not paid by the tax payers .

13 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Virginia afraid of taking the stand - I had to laugh.

The problem is Gordon that whilst your hatred and contempt for Andrew is truly visceral, it's still only her word against his and there is no admissible evidence of any kind to support her claims against him.

No one thinks he's entirely innocent, no one truly believes his story and no one likes him, but I for one don't believe he raped her or sexually abused her - and I'm not alone. She even boasted to another girl about sleeping with Andrew!

I accept that to some extent she's likely a victim of her upbringing which may have affected her judgement as a teenager, but unfortunately for her case there are enough credible witnesses to testify that she willingly co-operated with Epstein and Maxwell both in the grooming of young girls and in voluntarily participating in the jollies around the world involving rich and famous men - for which she was well rewarded.

She and/or her advisers have been highly astute in selecting her targets for litigation. With Andrew it was never about who was right and who was wrong or what he did or didn't do because, due to his position, his hands were always tied.

12 minutes ago, Westward said:

The problem is Gordon that whilst your hatred and contempt for Andrew is truly visceral, it's still only her word against his and there is no admissible evidence of any kind to support her claims against him.

No one thinks he's entirely innocent, no one truly believes his story and no one likes him, but I for one don't believe he raped her or sexually abused her - and I'm not alone. She even boasted to another girl about sleeping with Andrew!

I accept that to some extent she's likely a victim of her upbringing which may have affected her judgement as a teenager, but unfortunately for her case there are enough credible witnesses to testify that she willingly co-operated with Epstein and Maxwell both in the grooming of young girls and in voluntarily participating in the jollies around the world involving rich and famous men - for which she was well rewarded.

She and/or her advisers have been highly astute in selecting her targets for litigation. With Andrew it was never about who was right and who was wrong or what he did or didn't do because, due to his position, his hands were always tied.

i have to hear how hands or feet tied mr innocent can’t get onto a plane and clear his name with the fbi just to nail it any difficultly in him walking air ports have wheel chairs available 

4 hours ago, clangerman said:

i have to hear how hands or feet tied mr innocent can’t get onto a plane and clear his name with the fbi just to nail it any difficultly in him walking air ports have wheel chairs available 

What's the FBI got to do with it? Nothing to do with the FBI. Anyway if the FBI wanted to talk to him they have an office in London about a mile away from Buckingham Palace. 

This was only ever a civil claims brought against him in a very low grade court in New York more used to dealing with parking fines and unpaid rent

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

What's the FBI got to do with it? Nothing to do with the FBI. Anyway if the FBI wanted to talk to him they have an office in London about a mile away from Buckingham Palace. 

This was only ever a civil claims brought against him in a very low grade court in New York more used to dealing with parking fines and unpaid rent

has everything to do with the fbi they still require answers to questions of sex with a young girl as for calling this girl a black mailer  if you have proof she’s a black mailer POST IT! 

40 minutes ago, clangerman said:

has everything to do with the fbi they still require answers to questions of sex with a young girl as for calling this girl a black mailer  if you have proof she’s a black mailer POST IT! 

The story is proof enough she is a black mailer. She only ever wanted money, that's all she was ever going to get out of that court.

The FBI have no interest in Andrew.  He didn't do anything illegal. Immoral?  Yes stupid? Yes

3 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Do the lawyers get a cut of the payout/bribe ?

😄

Oh you can bet on it