Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

I'll await the 'original photo of Andrew, that was used to 'photoshop' the picture.

I won't hold my breath though.

It does exist. I've seen it. It can't be used though. It's him on a "mates' night out" with Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris at Woking Burger King....just down the road from the Pizza Express.

30 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Speaking of the starmer/Saville issue - I wonder if any emails showing Starmer was consulted about Saville will get leaked. I find it hard to believe a CEO would not be consulted in relation to charging such a famous person.

Such an expose would fetch ruddy good money.

Edited by Dave-G

1 minute ago, Dave-G said:

Speaking of the starmer/Saville issue - I wonder if any emails showing Starmer was consulted about Saville will get leaked. I find it hard to believe a CEO would not be consulted in relation to charging such a famous person.

Such an expose would fetch ruddy good money.

I agree he must have part of the decision making process and probably made the ultimate one as head with such a high profile person.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

Meaning they have possibly been added at a later date - note the possibly bitNo they haven’t. Note the lack of ‘possibly’. 

And I heard somewhere its a photo of a photo... like maybe with some tampering. Note the maybeNo, there hasn’t been any tampering. Note the lack of ‘maybe’. 

It might also be a genuine well tanned hand - along with a well tanned Maxwell, but with pale faced PA and the young lady added to it, maybe because they are taken in UK and not well tanned . Note the might - and maybe.

It IS a genuine photo. Note the lack of ‘might’ and ‘maybe’. 

I'm wondering if the photo is just conveniently being shown around to muddy the water but won't be used in court so it can't be contested. But I guess only a person who questions conspiracy theories might think about such things, rather than the huge sums this could lead to. Note the might and could.  

It won’t be used in court because  it isn’t a photo, simply a computer generated photoshopped image to cater to those eager for conspiracy theories. 🙂

IEDITED:yay:

18 hours ago, Gordon R said:

FBI are allegedly happy that the photo isn't a fake. The photo on the left looks like an amateurish fake. Dodgy right arm, blurred background etc etc.

Yeah, zoom on on the left one and round the hand and and the left arm you can see it's pixelated badly.. that's a sign of poor Photoshop attempt

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think David Boies will be too concerned. There remains the small matter of at least 6 witnesses - with possibly more following the revelation about the Palace Tour. Andrew's defence is that Maxwell is not a close friend, yet was introduced to Palace staff as his ex-girlfriend.