Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

There are some very concerning attitudes here. An embarrassment to the forum that so many condone or encourage paedophilia and child sexual exploitation 😔

It feels like I’m in a kebab shop in Rochdale circa 2009. 

Or a hand wringer in Wokeshire perhaps. You must have missed the photo of her beaming with pleasure at how she's got up close and personal with the rich and famous. :)

This affair has politics poured all over it

Edited by Dave-G

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

There are some very concerning attitudes here. An embarrassment to the forum that so many condone or encourage paedophilia and child sexual exploitation 😔

It feels like I’m in a kebab shop in Rochdale circa 2009. 

I have to admit that I have not read every statement on here but could you highlight where someone has "condoned or encouraged paedophilia and child exploitation " please.

7 hours ago, oowee said:

Some of the posts on here are truly appalllingly. A child exploited even if by agreement is a child expolited.

If this all happened in a kebab shop in Rochdale there would be outrage. This looks to be exactly the same and should be tested in court. 

She wasn't a child, thats the whole point

They other key point is that she and her lawyer were only ever after money, not some form of punishment or retribution against PA.

And they have changed their story to say it now happened in Manhatten as well as London

Edited by Vince Green

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

and what are the fbi after then anyone heard what the fbi want from said moron but answers? i haven’t either 

They are after dirt on Epstein and his connection with an ex president.( Possibly more than one ex president)

Epstein was essencially a pimp, a facilitator (by any other name) to some very influential people but what was he getting in return?

He wasn't doing it all for nothing, and did he really hang himself in prison?

Edited by Vince Green

16 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

They are after dirt on Epstein and his connection with an ex president.( Possibly more than one ex president)

Epstein was essencially a pimp, a facilitator (by any other name) to some very influential people but what was he getting in return?

exactly why he should be talking to the fbi who would not want to stop sexual exploitation of women that sort of attitude is even more appalling this just gets worse and worse 

4 hours ago, Vince Green said:

She wasn't a child

The reports I have read state she was 17, a child. Please advise if there is anything different? 

11 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I have to admit that I have not read every statement on here but could you highlight where someone has "condoned or encouraged paedophilia and child exploitation " please.

“Condone, verb, meaning to accept behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive.“

I mean it’s pretty much half the posts on this thread if you consider child sexual exploitation morally wrong. 

21 hours ago, Vince Green said:

or tart on the make

On 14/09/2021 at 20:07, Dave-G said:

How many years did she sit on it again?

Especially this 

It’s an interesting issue as to whether someone is a ‘child’ at 17 and constantly referring to a 17 year old as a child is a tad misleading and emotive.

In the US, at 17 you can marry, join the army and shoot someone, drive a car and be charged as an adult in a criminal court. 

I wonder how many people on here slept with their first girlfriend either under 18 or with their girlfriend under 18? 😆 

2 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I’ll accept that, we see this very differently, just one of those things. 

Yer, I'd joined the RN just before my 16th birthday - which I don't think was child exploitation even though it turned out I was in fact too immature for them. Slight autism wasn't very well known about then and didn't get picked up. lol

The comparison is false, child prostitution is not a consensual relationship of equals. A girl being pimped out to a queue of different middle aged men is not equivalent to two 16 year olds having a sneaky cuddle in the hay fields. 

4 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I wonder how many people on here slept with their first girlfriend either under 18 or with their girlfriend under 18? 😆 

4 minutes ago, Mungler said:

It’s an interesting issue as to whether someone is a ‘child’ at 17 and constantly referring to a 17 year old as a child is a tad misleading and emotive.

In the US, at 17 you can marry, join the army and shoot someone, drive a car and be charged as an adult in a criminal court. 

That's much better reasoning than my wordsmithing abilities.

10 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

The comparison is false, child prostitution is not a consensual relationship of equals. A girl being pimped out to a queue of different middle aged men is not equivalent to two 16 year olds having a sneaky cuddle in the hay fields. 

So, if an 18th birthday is the notional red line (one day either way) within which a serious criminal offence is committed…. what about 17 years old and 11 months?

Don’t get me wrong, Epstein’s list of crimes extend way beyond a 17 v 18 argument, but here we’re talking about PA and the allegations against Prince Andrew are from just this one young lady who does not particularly fit a rounded definition of ‘child’.

Just now, KB1 said:

Legal age in the UK but not in America……. It's a tad extreme to call it pedophilia as some of the virtue signallers are on here🙄  Just saying😬

Just saying what exactly?

Virtue signaller = knowing a tiny amount of law, enough to recognise that Epstien and his mate Andy were paedophilies?

2 minutes ago, Mungler said:
14 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

So, if an 18th birthday is the notional red line (one day either way)

It is not a notional red line ***, it is an actual redline! 

Jesus wept  🙈🙈🙈

The three dots above were not a swear word directed at anyone, it is an abbreviation starting with “f” and ending in “s” used to denote a cry of exasperation 🤣

7 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

It is not a notional red line ***, it is an actual redline! 

Jesus wept  🙈🙈🙈

So, 17 years and 364 days old vs 18 years old. I know there’s a line there, but I do wonder what happens in that 24 hour window that turns a 10 stretch into free as a bird 😆

Incidentally, 18 is a legal red line, but it’s still notional.

Edited by Mungler