Best place for full bathroom suites

Mungler

I need 2 bathroom suites for a rental in Felixstowe; plain white, hard wearing and close couple toilet. 

1 with a bath shower and screen, and 1 with a solid shower tray 1400x900.

Where’s the best place these days?

I know the PW massive has a wealth of practical knowledge and talent.

Thanks in advance.

29 minutes ago, gdadphil said:

Hi I had my bathroom replaced in may used Victoria Plum as recommended by my builder   

great value for money  btw I chose a comfort toilet higher/taller than standard pan, great for older folk also steel bath going to last longer and wont flex as w plastic

https://victoriaplum.com/browse/all-bathroom-suites

atb

gdadphil

Victoria plumb are on the list 

4 minutes ago, CountryBoyTweed said:

Mungler I've used and recommended plumb-world countless times, Huge range, well priced & good quality. I'd recommend b&q's free design service, but their suites are a bit meh. 

https://www.plumbworld.co.uk

Nice one.

Had a B&Q bathroom years back when first married and it’s put me off them ever since.

Thanks all, have had a look at all the links and the front runner is currently plumbworld.

The upstairs bathroom is going to be a shower bath and my issue is with modern super thin acrylic baths - they flex and split under weight. Water escape in a rental is where the aggro is.

The gutter is that the bath that was in the property was an old fashioned indestructible enamelled bath and in good nick, but that got thrown out in the strip out when I wasn’t looking. 

43 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Had a B&Q bathroom years back when first married and it’s put me off them ever since.

Indeed, have done a couple of B&Q bathroom over the years, and the quality could politely be described as lacking.

Following this thread with interest, as if the lawyers ever feeling like extracting their collective digits I will have 3 bathrooms to do.  The current main bathroom is avocado.  I know we millennials are supposed to have a total fetish for avocados, but I don't geddit meself.

I got mine from B&Q, when I moved into my current house it was very 70's and had a horrible peach/pink suite which was all shaped like clam shells, the top of the toilet, the sink basin and the bath ends. If it was plain white I could have suffered it but the colour was awful. Anyway within about a week of each other the toilet mechanism failed, the sink tap started leaking and the bath started to leak. We bought the Bodmin suite from B&Q as we didn't have a lot of money and just wanted to get it done. The lot came the next day. The quality is ok, toilet and sink are ok but as you pointed out the bath flexes a bit as it's acrylic. I can't comment on the shower cubicle as I didn't get one. You get what you pay for at the end of the day. I would recommend it if you wanted something cheap but will work. I installed it about 3 years ago and no problems so far.