Well that escalated quickly, ended up in the hospital

NoBodyImportant

Few hours ago I was fine.  A pain in my side developed around 3am.   About 7am it was getting worse.  At 8:30am I called my doctor but the first appointment was 10:30am so I went to urgent care.  By the time I got to urgent care I was shaking and having trouble breathing.  The 5 minute wait was excruciating.  I get called back and they take blood and I go straight into imaging.  I barely could get on and off the imaging table.  5 minutes later they have my imaging report and they start hitting me with shots be cause they believe I have pancreatitis.  With in a hour of walking in to urgent care my pain was very low.  The blood work is in the lab now and should confirm pancreatitis.  It’s been a crazy last 5 hours.  I’m on a clear liquid diet and Tramizal anti inflammatory for the next 3 days.  

Just now, 243deer said:

I guess you will just have to buy another gun as part of your recovery process, get well soon

HHhhhahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa......................i was going to say he would have to cut down on guns ...and use only veditarian ammunition:good:

All the best for your recovery, pancreatitis is no fun. Make sure they check your insulin levels over the next year and look out for any sign you have diabetes. 

17 hours ago, ditchman said:

the last thing you want is ginger

You have a cure for everything ditchman, I'm sure you can think of something to fix it. I wait with dreaded anticipation 🤣

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

All the best for your recovery, pancreatitis is no fun. Make sure they check your insulin levels over the next year and look out for any sign you have diabetes. 

You have a cure for everything ditchman, I'm sure you can think of something to fix it. I wait with dreaded anticipation 🤣

its saturday and my day off.................so no trolling for me to today ..young fella me lad

Edited by ditchman

21 hours ago, ditchman said:

its saturday and my day off.................so no trolling for me to today ..young fella me lad

And today is Sunday.....................................

6 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

... he says, waving a fistful of freshly peeled root ginger in his hand and sporting a menacing expression on his face.....

You know him so well!  :w00t:

On 12/08/2021 at 19:10, GingerCat said:

Just drink more beer, hospitals use alcohol to clean things, in effect your cleaning your body. 

Fingers crossed its sorted soon. 

On 15/08/2021 at 07:51, NoBodyImportant said:

😂 sounds legit

Get well soon.

The cleaning alcohol is 70%. Beer is far too weak. You need some extra strong spirits. 🤷‍♀️