Dog bite

team tractor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

It’s only a young dog so I hope it can be trained still. It was a foster dog so I guess possibly a future police dog . The owner apparently has gone and bought a muzzle straight away. 
if it had been me kids I’d of destroyed it myself . 

I.m.h.o. it's both the dog AND the owner need to be trained!!.

But I also believe that a dog with a bad aggressive streak like that may Not be trainable . They should have to pay for your loss of earnings as you can't work as a direct result of his lack of control of a known dangerous dog .

Get well soon mate .

I've got some liquid morphine here .... But unfortunately you can't have it .... It works great when my back/leg pain get unbearable

8 minutes ago, clangerman said:

with your track record TT i’m beginning to think you upset a seller of lucky heather plus side chicks dig scars speedy recovery 

I have enough scars to attract a super model then 🤣
it’s just bruising on the outside but the pain is mental 

Today I’m back on the job with lots of pain killers . My lads are carrying the stuff but I feel a bit better . I’ve had ice on it for a few hours yesterday and it’s helped . 

19 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The owner initially held the dog back, showing he was aware of its tendencies.

Shame he didn't hold it back properly!

Just glad my kids are ok tbh 

Sorry to hear what has happened, that sounds like it will be a painful time and possibility of a drawn out recovery. I am grateful to read it was not your child and wish you the easiest and speediest recovery possible.

On the dog front, IF it’s a police dog in the making, they are supposed to bite, it may well be in the breeding and background of the dog, do not blame the dog, blame the handler as he either was not handling it correctly, did not have the correct tools to handle the dog, or had it in the wrong situation at the wrong time.

hell I know of a lot of dogs that will happily take a chunk out of people, mine included, the key is keeping those dogs in the right situations where it is not going to be an innocent member of public or god forbid a child, that cops it.

23 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

I.m.h.o. it's both the dog AND the owner need to be trained!!.

But I also believe that a dog with a bad aggressive streak like that may Not be trainable . They should have to pay for your loss of earnings as you can't work as a direct result of his lack of control of a known dangerous dog .

Get well soon mate .

I've got some liquid morphine here .... But unfortunately you can't have it .... It works great when my back/leg pain get unbearable

Cheers . I’ll be ok 👍 . I hate painkillers normally so ibuprofen are surprising good . 

I had liquid morphine when I chopped my fingers and that stuff is awesome 

15 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

That is an awful incident. Unfortunately not uncommon. The fact the man had the dog between his legs highlights that it was a known issue to him. Thankfully it was you bitten not your children. The dog should be destroyed and owner prosecuted. 

Is sadly the correct answer.

5 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Why has the dog not been destroyed?, but for the grace of god that could have been one of your kids faces or even worse.

I don't understand that either?

5 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Are you sure your not just attention seeing 🤔we need a picture of this 😙

just kidding get well soon

and dogs probably got food poisoning from eating you 🤭

It’s probably jinxed now 🤣

5 hours ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

I'm not saying you're cursed Nath but in a shootout I'm definitely not standing near you!! Hope you get well soon

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

He's from tamworth,  he had too many fingers anyway😅

🤣🤣🤣 lucky for a swear filter

The poor dog, traumatised for life now, poor thing saw a bag of bones coming towards him thinking it was his birthday only to have a nibble and it squealed at him. Bet the poor dog messed himself. 

You should stop running around TT this keep fit malarkey is no goof for anyone. If you'd have been a big fat porker you wouldn't have got bit cus you'd have just wobbled past and not run. 

I bet Sparky's never been bit by a dog

Edited by Dougy

10 minutes ago, Dougy said:

The poor dog, traumatised for life now, poor thing saw a bag of bones coming towards him thinking it was his birthday only to have a nibble and it squealed at him. Bet the poor dog messed himself. 

You should stop running around TT this keep fit malarkey is no goof for anyone. If you'd have been a big fat porker you wouldn't have got bit cus you'd have just wobbled past and not run. 

I bet Sparky's never been bit by a dog

🤣 I still wobble . 

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

Well today on Facebook I’ve seen a post describing the same dog on the same street that’s escaped and walking the same street with no muzzle . 
typical 

Report it, next time it could be a kid, its probably the owners fault not the dogs, but it's the dog that has to go.

7 hours ago, team tractor said:

Well today on Facebook I’ve seen a post describing the same dog on the same street that’s escaped and walking the same street with no muzzle . 
typical 

It's probably looking for you to kiss and make up.

Or finish the job.