Three Robin Page Books

marsh man

If I didn’t already have all three books I would snatch MM’s arm off for them. They are all a very good read by Robin Page who defends our way of life but has been ostracised by the BBC (remember One Man and his Dog ?) never to return due to his outspoken views on countryside matters that obviously didn’t concur with the Beeb’s biased agenda.

What a bargain bundle.

Whoever buys them certainly won’t be disappointed.

OB

Edited by Old Boggy

10 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

If I didn’t already have all three books I would snatch MM’s arm off for them. They are all a very good read by Robin Page who defends our way of life but has been ostracised by the BBC (remember One Man and his Dog ?) never to return due to his outspoken views on countryside matters that obviously didn’t concur with the Beeb’s biased agenda.

What a bargain bundle.

Whoever buys them certainly won’t be disappointed.

OB

Morning Chris .... As you rightly said , there is some very interesting reading from a man who is very keen to protect our way of life .

If anyone was prepared to collect them I have got another Robin Page book they can have F O C , it is to heavy to post with the other books as they were nearly on the border line for the weight of a small parcel , the book is called The Wildlife Of The Royal Estates, very well illustrated and free on collection.

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

• 1 month later...