Meat Eater

NorfolkAYA

Meat eater is brillant they also have spin off series with people who shoot & feature with steven rinella. The latest series is duck camp dinners six episode series of shooting & cooking with friends is missappi. Fantastic series & really gets you itching for the season! 

(give the first episode time it really is a good series shooting picks up in the 2nds episode onwards)

1 hour ago, crossy 666 said:

He has done one here in the uk shooting reds in Scotland. 

You dont happen to know which series & episode do you? Would like to watch that one. I would love for them to come do a days driven shooting in england or film a short british series over the shooting period from grouse to partridge & duck flighting etc. 

6 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

You dont happen to know which series & episode do you? Would like to watch that one. I would love for them to come do a days driven shooting in england or film a short british series over the shooting period from grouse to partridge & duck flighting etc. 

He might of pulled the video as he didn’t come across very well in it apparently and every link I find for it doesn’t seem to work 🤔