Hull superfasts 29g no 7.5

Hi folks 

I have previously stated that I prefer clay cartridges for decoying pigeons and as I am unable to get Prima’s and LA jokers locally - I am looking for an alternative. My local gun shop has Hull superfasts 27g no 7.5 at about £200 per thousand.

I have no experience with this cartridge- and I am not looking to begin a debate on what’s the best pigeon cartridge- just a review from any members who have used them for pigeons.

Cheers

Hitman 

I have over 1000 of them, as said, they will mince clays at all but extreme range through my 1/4 & 1/4 choked gun. I did use some 29 gram 6's of the same cartridge on pigeon and crows recently and they worked well enough too. I have seen 7 1/2's used over decoys to good effect through 1/2 choke. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a little sorte out today with my newly acquired Hull superfast 27g no7.5 - and over the decoys I couldn’t fault them. I only shot 2 wood pigeons however I put a dent in a large flock of ferals that were showing an interest in my decoys. I was purposely only shooting at pigeons 30yrds plus and using 3/4 & full choke the superfasts were crumping them up.

Verdict - good replacement for my LA Joker’s 

Hitman