Plinking in the garden

nobbyathome

I had my 6 year old grandson dressed up in camo plinking in the garden over the weekend the gun is a 177 Webley ranger 

73CACD6C-437A-4C13-A89F-E57BC2A86FB2.jpeg

1 hour ago, nobbyathome said:

I had my 6 year old grandson dressed up in camp plinking in the garden over the weekend the gun is a 177 Webley ranger 

73CACD6C-437A-4C13-A89F-E57BC2A86FB2.jpeg

CE096225-5F99-42C4-AC1D-BD7938192281.jpeg

it took a bit of time  to put up all the targets but what fun we had cant wait until he is old enough for the real pigeons

Edited by nobbyathome

i would rather have your space to shoot in  !!!   its not the same in a 50ftx35 foot suburban  garden   still good fun tho  i would like my grandson to have as much fun with air guns catapults camping fishing etc as i did when i was young   youngsters in england just dont get the chance to experience the outside life most of them sit on the laptop or in front of the tv all day and there parents are all snowflakes

2 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

i would rather have your space to shoot in  !!!   its not the same in a 50ftx35 foot suburban  garden   still good fun tho  i would like my grandson to have as much fun with air guns catapults camping fishing etc as i did when i was young   youngsters in england just dont get the chance to experience the outside life most of them sit on the laptop or in front of the tv all day and there parents are all snowflakes

The wife is not to pleased with my backstop I put up behind the house.  It has went to long without a good cleanup.  It just so hot out there right now.  Lots of shot you bottles, glass, and trash

i did much the same bottletop bill it was not unusual for one of us to have a gat gun or a catapult with us as kids  happy days indeed 

i went to stay with my cousin in camberley when i was about 10 and we went over the back to the army ranges and climbed over the live range  (as you do when you are stupid)  i came across a complete band of live bullets and wore them round my neck and shoulder like a mexican bandit  when i took them home my dad said you can keep them but they stay indoors (i dont know if he was going to get rid of them) of course as soon as he went out i went round all my mates houses wearing it the police stopped me after a few hours and took them off of me with a rollocking   could you imagine what they would do now 😄🤣

On 18/08/2021 at 07:32, NoBodyImportant said:

It’s a special time in a young mans life to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, trigger safety and how and why a well timed bayonet charge is still important in modern society.  

03CF618B-CC88-4F5F-8BB9-C9AA2CA00718.jpeg

81C889D3-B3F9-4721-B838-92023AAE0883.jpeg

5715EE56-4AF9-4950-8AF8-3B4F9EA167D5.jpeg

I like you target thing you built.  Much less trashy then what I put up.  

But on the plus side for you, we can't chuck our kids out in the back yard with a semi-automatic assault rifle just to get a bit of peace for half an hour 😆