Busy morning in the Channel.

Cranfield

6 minutes ago, old'un said:

Don't know about lawyers, what about the houses, where the hell are they putting all these people?

i mentioned that sunday..........they will keep filling up the travelodges...then put the overspill into military barracks ....which they will promptly set fire to..............

then they will get fed up with them and let them free give them a shed load of money and tell them to sort themselves out...............

am i wrong ?????

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, henry d said:

A lawyer is usually assigned when they apply for asylum, it's a legal process so they require legal representation just like you and I.

Can't blame them for using the system?

Blame the system?

The French take the money, laugh and carry on penalising us twice for leaving the EU?

We are in need of some serious political gonad propagation but knowing it won't happen.

Edited by old man

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i mentioned that sunday..........they will keep filling up the travelodges...then put the overspill into military barracks ....which they will promptly set fire to..............

then they will get fed up with them and let them free give them a shed load of money and tell them to sort themselves out...............

am i wrong ?????

You forgot to mention the riots that will follow with them demanding better housing.

12500 this year so-far 5000 more than the whole of last year.............thats not including the ones that come in trucks which is 650 this year so-far............

Priti patel has it all sorted thank god

someone told me .........im not sure whether it is true or not....im sure someone will correct me 

that it averages out at a cost of £58,000 / year / person/migrant..that costs the British taxpayer

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that it averages out at a cost of £58,000 / year / person/migrant..that costs the British taxpayer

Someone will be along with the "statistics" that immigrants are a net positive to the country - I have written their name and put it into a sealed envelope and posted it to myself!!!!

It is a sad state when immigrants get more than what our elderly are entitled to - and our veterans and the truly needy in our society.

2 hours ago, henry d said:

A lawyer is usually assigned when they apply for asylum, it's a legal process so they require legal representation just like you and I.

Nonsense. 

Much of the legal aid has been cut for you and I for many things, so why should an asylum seeker get it. We need a government that represents the people. Labour are looney left and most of the cons are left to, get a centralist government under someone like farage and as a country we'd be back in business. 

dont get me wrong on this topic........im not a racist..........

people that are in danger of their life or who are being hunted down in their own country..........i feel proud that we as a nation can put our hand of friendship out to them and help them..........

i am dead against economic...lying toewrag migrants ...that see us as a soft touch so they can create problems here and fill their boots.at the British peoples cost

i remember the asians that arrived here and the ugandan nationals that came here as a result of Amin and Abote.........alot of them were buisness people......and within a year they were up and running in buisness ...employing folk and are of tremendous benifit to the UK....several of them ended up in Norwich and opened up shops 

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

people that are in danger of their life or who are being hunted down in their own country..........i feel proud that we as a nation can put our hand of friendship out to them and help them..........

i am dead against economic...lying toewrag migrants ...that see us as a soft touch so they can create problems here and fill their boots.at the British peoples cost

i remember the asians that arrived here and the ugandan nationals that came here as a result of Amin and Abote.........alot of them were buisness people......and within a year they were up and running in buisness ...employing folk and are of tremendous benifit to the UK....several of them ended up in Norwich and opened up shops 

Very well said mate 👍

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

.....so that their oppressors come over here to hunt them down???

21 minutes ago, London Best said:

More information needed.........will she sit on my face?

i dont recomend that action...........it could lead to a fatality.........it would be the ultimate "gasper" nes-pas

just to add she could do several faces at a time

just to add a little more it has been reported that if the french dont do their part....she will block the channel route by sitting in it.......Fred Oulson has complained bitterly

Edited by ditchman

20 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

The Danes are proposing at this time that the women migrants after 3 years in country get off their fats and do a 37 hr job. Seems to be Syrian/Turkish/Iraqis.

was it the Danes a few years ago were taking credit cards off migrants and other assets.........more or less saying use your money up first ...then we will give you support ?

that created an awful stink in Europe

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

This is exactly where I'm at with it all , and I suspect that the same goes for the majority of people in this country 👍

the french are up in arms at what we have said about them

they say "we have stopped 10,000 migrants from crossing the channel this year"

im sorry but that is wrong....................what they have actually done is stopped 10,000 people from trying to cross the channel ONCE....which will try again the next day.......

so in effect the french have done sweet fanny adams

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the french are up in arms at what we have said about them

they say "we have stopped 10,000 migrants from crossing the channel this year"

im sorry but that is wrong....................what they have actually done is stopped 10,000 people from trying to cross the channel ONCE....which will try again the next day.......

so in effect the french have done sweet fanny adams

Its all been sorted, UK boarder force will be sending them back to France, the French are not very happy about it...https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/09/priti-patel-to-send-boats-carrying-migrants-to-uk-back-across-channel

12 minutes ago, old'un said:

Its all been sorted, UK boarder force will be sending them back to France, the French are not very happy about it...https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/09/priti-patel-to-send-boats-carrying-migrants-to-uk-back-across-channel

And a good lady from some maritime agency (possibly HM Coastguard?) today on the radio says that you cannot send back a vessel 'at risk' - and it only needs one person on that vessel to threaten to jump overboard - and it is 'at risk'.  Apparently the smugger ring organisers arrange to ensure that every vessel has an appropriate 'risk' ready to deploy.

On 23/08/2021 at 15:20, Vince Green said:

Everybody who eats in a curry house or a Chinese restaurant or has hot food delivered is part of the problem. Or anyone who takes their car to a car wash

Don't complain about illegal immigration and then phone for a takeaway

Is the right answer. Stop patronising them. If we cut off the money they earn at the curry houses etc, we at least wont be contributing to our ultimate downfall.... from Auntie.

2 minutes ago, London Best said:

Thirty years ago a young Muslim man told me that the long-term Muslim plan was to get as many to the U.K. as possible and over time that nucleus would take over the country by out-breeding us. 

I have no reason to disbelieve him.

I think you could be spot on with that right there. I just can't seem to understand why they want to come to the UK in the first place when they know already they are not wanted. Is it because they see it as harder for us to get rid of them because we are an island nation and on our own? 

We do not have enough space or resources to help our own people...hence the new tax that is coming into force. Simply the more we let in...the more that will come. I think they should start towing the boats back to France as soon as they are inrercepted. If anyone threatens to jump overboard then I say let them, when the rest see someone being left to their fate then I doubt many will vote to join them.