Whats this?

Benthejockey

I checked a camera today after a 3 day soak next to a recently filled feeder in the hope it's drawn some fallow bucks. A fallow doe and her fawn have found it which is good news it should draw some others soon. But I also got the attached photo. It looks like either a fox or a roe that's had some sort of injury over it's back that's healed. But I have no idea what the thing in the back ground is. We haven't got a resident population of boar and I think a pig would have knocked over the feeder anyway.Screenshot_20210821-120620_Gallery.jpg.2553acacd9d7db6a7450ab49aa2f4a4d.jpg

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

Looks a bit to much fur/ hair for a dear. And I'm guessing it's the rear end... How high up is the camera ?

I thought fox but where it is in the photo would appear to be level with the top of the feeder which is the standard blue barrel on tripod leg sort if height. 

Badger crossed my mind but it would be a fairly big ****** and it was 1048 so late for a healthy one to be about. Wallaby might be a stretch although a lad locally has rheas and they escape occasionally so I will ask incase he's got himself a new pet. I'm going to go and have a look if there's any fallow bucks about and see if whatever it is has been again and I've got more photos.

11 minutes ago, RockySpears said:

Can we not have the actual pictures rather than a screenshot of a phone?

I can't even see the spaniel,

Cheers,

RS

That is the picture. I had to screenshot the picture on my phone to make it small enough to upload onto here. 

It's definitely not a spaniel, the head end of whatever it is is on the left hand side of the picture.