F.A.C AIR RIFLE PRE CHARGED MUST BE .22 COMPLETE KIT CONSIDERD CHEERS

upandatem

HI ALL    IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PRE CHARGERD AIR RIFLE    F.A.C     IN .22     DROP ME A LINE  CASH WAITING        

I WAS GOING TO IMPORT A AIR VENTURI AVENGER   BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD  THAT CUSTUMS WILL SEAZE IT     DUE TO BREXIT  

ANY ADVICE IF I CAN GE ONE IN  GB  ,,,,,,,,,,    

Where are you? I have a .22 BTAS FAC FX Cyclone that I recently serviced.

Nearly full tin of 5.52 pellets. Weaver classic scope - with sound mod on ticket.

Face to face at Leicester. £600. will need to see a photo of an FAC before meeting.

I recently replaced the seals - in this thread on another forum: http://www.fxoc.info/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5523&p=16016#p16016 There are several spares and a regulator service tool also included.

BTAS (2).JPG

BTAS FX Cyclone.JPG

Combro result.JPG

Collect only from Leicester where you can have a test fire on a local permission after dark.

This shows a string of 8 (a full mag) at each of the three power level settings. The Combro will be included with the sale - Bipod not included and the tape for my night vision rig will be left on until sold. The red tape on the sound mod is carrying the Combro mount in the photo.

DSCF2286.JPG.c4fb03db09375fcd693132954d93ef2d.jpg

Edited by Dave-G

16 hours ago, upandatem said:

HI ALL    IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PRE CHARGERD AIR RIFLE    F.A.C     IN .22     DROP ME A LINE  CASH WAITING        

I WAS GOING TO IMPORT A AIR VENTURI AVENGER   BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD  THAT CUSTUMS WILL SEAZE IT     DUE TO BREXIT  

ANY ADVICE IF I CAN GE ONE IN  GB  ,,,,,,,,,,    

Air arms s510, FAC . 22 in might be selling