Wolsingham Show

Feltwad

On 29/08/2021 at 23:11, Feltwad said:

For the regular  visitors  at the Countryside Marquee it has moved from its regular pitch to  the top side of the field  next too  the main entrance 

Feltwad

I take it the clay shoot isnt on again this year , dont think it was on 2 years ago either, has it stopped the shooting altogether there now?

1 hour ago, Neil23 said:

I take it the clay shoot isnt on again this year , dont think it was on 2 years ago either, has it stopped the shooting altogether there now?

The clay shoots are has far has I know are not on  which to the shooting people are a miss . I can remember when there was always a  clay shoot  at Wolsingham show back to   60 plus years ago ,then the  Durham Down The Line trophy was shot for using a Blair Gowery Trap

Feltwad

24 minutes ago, Feltwad said:

The clay shoots are has far has I know are not on  which to the shooting people are a miss . I can remember when there was always a  clay shoot  at Wolsingham show back to   60 plus years ago ,then the  Durham Down The Line trophy was shot for using a Blair Gowery Trap

Feltwad

Yes It's a shame 

The countryside marquee was well supported at todays show  , exhibitors were kept busy explain the sport which they represented the only complain I heard was some visitors had over an hour to queue  to get in to the show Sunday is a busy day  just hope the weather will be good .

Feltwad

1 hour ago, grahamch said:

Went to the show on Saturday and well attended, wish had saved my £12 quid tho, didn't think the standes were as good as in the past and the countryside sports tent was very disappointing. Wont be going again. 

Pity the Countryside tent was disappointing what was wrong maybe it can be rectified next year .

Feltwad