Ben Wallace the Defence man and his sneaky advertising, Anyone spot it, ??

oldypigeonpopper

8 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

I spotted it strait off as well first thing I said to my Mrs that’s a good bit of advertising for beretta second thing I said was I want one 😂😂

Have to ask why you would want to advertise Beretta?

Unless you are a dealer?

Edited by London Best

s

5 hours ago, London Best said:

You have all misunderstood. My question was directed to Nobbyathome, as he said in his post that he wanted one. I was merely curious why.

It’s London Best because I always wanted one.

i have no affiliation with beretta apart from having a couple of there guns 

i just quite liked the jacket  thats all 

7 hours ago, London Best said:

Have to ask why you would want to advertise Beretta?

Unless you are a dealer?

when you look at most clothing its all branded you wear adidas trainers everyone knows they are adidas you wear nike anyone looking at them knows they are nike most shirts have advertising logos most jumpers the same its not wanting to advertise beretta its just a jacket with a logo

35 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

s

i have no affiliation with beretta apart from having a couple of there guns 

i just quite liked the jacket  thats all 

when you look at most clothing its all branded you wear adidas trainers everyone knows they are adidas you wear nike anyone looking at them knows they are nike most shirts have advertising logos most jumpers the same its not wanting to advertise beretta its just a jacket with a logo

To be fair to LB, none of my clothing has a makers logo, but then I don't wear tracksuits or trainers

2 hours ago, CharlieT said:

To be fair to LB, none of my clothing has a makers logo, but then I don't wear tracksuits or trainers

I don’t possess a pair of trainers or a tracksuit.

I went to a family barbecue a few weeks ago. I was amused to notice that out of about thirty people I was the only one not wearing trainers.