Powys guns

Been for a visit to Powys guns thus morning. Definitely the friendliest gun room I've been into. Very helpful people that went out of their way to sort me out. The shop is like an Alladins cave, full of treasure. Its the first time I've been happy we have to have slots for rifles unlike shotgun certificates otherwise I might have tried to rehome more than 1 rifle. Definitely worth supporting them if you can.

13 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Been for a visit to Powys guns thus morning. Definitely the friendliest gun room I've been into. Very helpful people that went out of their way to sort me out. The shop is like an Alladins cave, full of treasure. Its the first time I've been happy we have to have slots for rifles unlike shotgun certificates otherwise I might have tried to rehome more than 1 rifle. Definitely worth supporting them if you can.

Really refreshing to read a post like that ,honest spontaneous review brought about by good service.

28 minutes ago, robbiep said:

I went down there to buy a shotgun (advertised through here) a few months ago - really nice people, and a pleasure to deal with.

Some gun shops it feels as if its inconvenient that you've gone into their shop to spend your money. But today I felt like if I had any stupid questions I could have asked them and not felt like a numb nuts and I felt like I could have asked about every single gun in the shop and Phil would have been able to tell me something different about them all. He even dug out a box of 460 wby mag ammo to let me have a look at.