FOX LURE

steve_b_wales

I have two x 900ml (approx) bottles of homemade Fox lure. This is boiled horse hoof clippings that has been fermented and stored for over a year. Very strong smell and works great in attracting Foxes. It's used in Canada to attract Bobcats. You can either spray it where you want the Fox to come in, or, as I find very good, pour some on old cloth and place in a sealed plastic container. Just place it where you want and take the lid off. I have had great success using this over the years.

Price is £11:00 posted.

Both now SOLD. Once I get some more bottles, I'll advertise it again.

Edited by steve_b_wales

1 hour ago, steve_b_wales said:

I have two x 900ml (approx) bottles of homemade Fox lure. This is boiled horse hoof clippings that has been fermented and stored for over a year. Very strong smell and works great in attracting Foxes. It's used in Canada to attract Bobcats. You can either spray it where you want the Fox to come in, or, as I find very good, pour some on old cloth and place in a sealed plastic container. Just place it where you want and take the lid off. I have had great success using this over the years.

Price is £11:00 posted.

Both now 'sold'. More will be available as soon as I get the bottles. 

All remaining bottles accounted for now, so I cannot post out any more. I will re-advertise if and when I can get the bottles.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, johnny said:

On 24/08/2021 at 17:35, FreshFace said:

On 24/08/2021 at 18:29, ant.mass said:

Edited by steve_b_wales

11 hours ago, Dougy said:

An atomising spray is useful, If you want it to linger a tad longer spray on an old rag and hang in a tree or similar.  

I use the spray method, and also put rags soaked in the lure, in an airtight container. I then take the lid off where I want the fox to come in.