A three way hit.

Walker570

One of the farms I shoot and control vermin on has just completed the construction of an extension to one of their sheds and being slightly raiased above the slurry pit area it made a perfect place to site a new blind.  The fact the position is 20yrds from a large area of woodland and a suitable oak tree it would have been rude not to put a flip top feeder for squirels, the whole of the slurry pits area is covered and also trail cams show that almost every night foxes come into the yard from the wood and in fact saw one at lunchtime a week ago. Climbing ladders is getting a chore, so using a kind hand me on from teamTractor I made a set of stairs for access.  I'm just a bit pushed as to where to put the oven and refrigerator:lol:.

Certainly during the day at quiet times between the three milking sessions it will give me good cover on magpies/jackdaws etc which get into the cattle feed and with an added bonus of the occasional tree rat.

It is made so that if it needs to be moved then the front loader can simply slide the pallet tines under and lift it . 

Yes, I know I have to move the stairs to the right  a touch to line up with the door.

002.jpg

007.jpg

you have these bloody constructions all over the place .....you are like a damn jack russell weeing on everything to annoint his patch..............bet you aint got planning permission either..

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

WOW!

Loving that Mate, looks good enough to move in to.  

you may go "wow".................he's bloody advertising these on AirB&B...:w00t:

Posh camping

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

you have these bloody constructions all over the place .....you are like a damn jack russell weeing on everything to annoint his patch..............bet you aint got planning permission either..

you may go "wow".................he's bloody advertising these on AirB&B...

Fresh milk in the morning with your weetabix and all the delightful smells of the countryside.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

you may go "wow".................he's bloody advertising these on AirB&B...

Surely you mean AiRIFLE B&B..............................:cool1:

That comment about pee holes reminds me of doing covert coverage in a van for 8hrs. Always arranged for it to be parked over a drain hole. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

HHhhhahahhahhahhahahhhahhahahahahhaaaaaaa..........................................it would be a very small one........similar to woodroom strike

You've been peeping again haven't you ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2021 at 16:18, Walker570 said:

One of the farms I shoot and control vermin on has just completed the construction of an extension to one of their sheds and being slightly raiased above the slurry pit area it made a perfect place to site a new blind.  The fact the position is 20yrds from a large area of woodland and a suitable oak tree it would have been rude not to put a flip top feeder for squirels, the whole of the slurry pits area is covered and also trail cams show that almost every night foxes come into the yard from the wood and in fact saw one at lunchtime a week ago. Climbing ladders is getting a chore, so using a kind hand me on from teamTractor I made a set of stairs for access.  I'm just a bit pushed as to where to put the oven and refrigerator.

Certainly during the day at quiet times between the three milking sessions it will give me good cover on magpies/jackdaws etc which get into the cattle feed and with an added bonus of the occasional tree rat.

It is made so that if it needs to be moved then the front loader can simply slide the pallet tines under and lift it . 

Yes, I know I have to move the stairs to the right  a touch to line up with the door.

002.jpg

Cracking layout.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/09/2021 at 21:36, ratchers said:

Is that not just a chicken coup??

At least fresh eggs for breakfast then!

No chicken coup. Built on a pallet with pallet wood timber somebodies kitchen doors as the window flaps and some steel profile sheet which was on the scrap heap at the farm and as said the stairs from TT just cut down to fit.  Now has shooting table and the seat part of an exec ofice chair. To small in there for the back section so put a back rest on the rear wall.  Already accounted for two tree rats three magpies and four carrion crows.  Biggest problem is staying awake:blush: