Selling Up - Large selection. Dubarry Slip, William Powell case, 12g and 16 cartridges, Gun safe, Cleaning kit, Cartridge bag and more!

Lord v

Padded Remmington Slip. Full length zip. Very little use. 51” long, 10” wide at widest part. Some light marks as pictures – would probably come off with a scrub. £10 without P+P. Would be happy to post but please get in touch as it doesn’t fold so might be more than the slip is worth! 

High Quality Dubarry Slip. Leather reinforced toe, padded interior, leather stock protector inside, full length slip. 48” by 8”. Some light marks as pictured and a small nick in the piping that has been repaired, some scuffs from general use. High quality leather – will probably outlast your grandchildren whilst still looking the part at any shoot. £110 with p+p.  

William Powell gun case for single gun. A more modern example than most you see and in very good condition, other than the label inside has been removed and the oil bottles lost. Otherwise has all blocks, felt patch for repairs and keys. Also included is a basic cleaning kit with 2x12g mops and 1x12g bronze brush with bronze screw rods. A very solid thing and looks lovely. £110 with P+P.  

Wooden cased cleaning kit. 1xbrass brush, 1xnylon brush, cleaning patches. The following bronze mops: .270, .30, .22, .25, 12g, 20g, 410, .40, .45, and .38. The following wool mops: 12g (seen some use this one!) 20g, 410, .30 and .22. I will also include a 16g bronze and wool mop. Screwed rods, Silver cleaning cloth. Adapter and patch holder. £20 with P+P.  

Green cash box of cartridges. Useful for storing things in your car or anywhere else you feel you may need some additional security. Sale includes both box and Cartridges so Licence holders and collection only! Cartridges are a mixed bag, mainly for game All 12guage. 50 x Gamebore Hyper Velocity – 70mm, 7.5, 26g, Fiber wad. 5 x Gamebore Black Gold – 70mm, 6, 32g, Fibre. 85 x Hull special Game – 67mm, 6, 30g, Fibre. 140 in total. £50  

379 Hull Comp X 12 gauge cartridges. Licence Holders Only. 65mm, 7.5, 28g, Fiber Wad. I will throw the handful of Eley selects in for free. Good clay/practice cartridge. Works well in older 2.5” chamber guns. £80 

219 x 16 Guage cartridges. Licence Holders Only. 74 x Gamebore Regal Game; 65mm, 7.5, 28g, Fibre wad. 145 x Lyalvale Supreme Game; 65mm, 7, 28g, Fibre. £80 

GDK 2 gun breakdown safe in grey. Height 900mm, Width 245mm, Depth 205mm. Complies with BS7558/92.  No pictures of this as it is still insitu, but in very good condition. Comes with main set and spare set of keys. Some minor scratches from use and where bolts have been tightened etc. I have removed the foam separators and you can easily squeeze 4 guns in there. Will obviously only sell once the guns are gone. £60 - collection only or local delivery for fuel 

Beretta and Howard Leigh L1 passive cans. Basic. Do the job. Some scuffs to the Beretta pair as shown. £15 posted for the pair 

Guardian Heritage Cartridge Bag. Really nice bag, harder wearing than you may expect. The Mrs stole it to use as a handbag more than once. All in good order and no damage I could see. £25 posted 

Rifle/Shotgun sling. 4mm thick leather. 40” long. Never used. £20 posted 

Master Lock 5900D combination safe. Useful for your cabinet keys. In good condition. £20 posted  

Browning Reactar G2 pad – some find this bulky but I found it worked really well in my browning Gillet. £15 posted 

I am selling up due to stopping shooting – I am willing to make (sensible) deals especially if buying multiple items.

More pictures available on request. 

Dubarry 1.JPEG

William P inside.JPEG

Cart bag 1.JPEG

Cleaning kit 2.JPEG

Sling 2.JPEG

cash b2.JPEG

key safe 2.JPEG

• 3 weeks later...