Extremists vs the police

Rob85

Not sure how old this video is but I just saw it posted in a countryside/fieldsports group I'm part of.

Police arrived just in time to stop them putting their scaffolds up, and arrest quite a few of them.

This is how I want the police to react to vegan/climate extremists.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4483468755008714&id=479202222102074

I hope this link works.

52 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

This is how I want the police to react to vegan/climate extremists.

My hearing isn't the best, but I thought one was calling out "I can't breathe" repeatedly.  After what happened in the USA with George Floyd, I suppose that would be a predictable 'try it on' every time someone is held down.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

My hearing isn't the best, but I thought one was calling out "I can't breathe" repeatedly.  After what happened in the USA with George Floyd, I suppose that would be a predictable 'try it on' every time someone is held down.

I didn't see the police doing anything out of the ordinary arrest wise. When it comes to a demo like this your better going in hard and fast and getting out again before any trouble kicks off.....bit like marital coitus really 😆

I just love how their little scaffolding thing fell to pieces when it got nudged. Would have been funny if there were several attached to it at the time

3 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

She was calling out ‘I’m trying to leave!’ but she was only trying to leave once she realised she was going to be cuffed. 
Needed a diesel powered truck to stage their protest! 😂

On 31/08/2021 at 09:07, Gordon R said:

I questioned why the Police would go in "more heavily handed" if the protesters were black. It appeared to be a slur on the Police, which was unfounded.

My own opinion is that they wouldn't, based on their behaviour at recent BLM riots, sorry, protests.

I think Henry was insinuating they'd have relished giving them a good kicking, what with the Police being institutionally racist an all that!