Geronimo.

old man

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect this is going to be a pretty once sided result...

Right. Two tests for TB, it's sad, but it's a death sentence. Farmers don't care any less for their cows just because there are more of them, so why should a glorified stretched sheep be able to dodge the rules, just because it's more of a pet than stock?

The owners made the whole process far more stressful for themselves and the animal.

Edited by chrisjpainter

it was right to cull it   it was wrong to take so long  they should have taken it away as soon as they got the results of the 2nd test  farmers sometimes have there lives ruined by having to cull livestock that tests positive for tb   all the fuss the protesters made caused the animal more stress than it needed 

4 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

it was right to cull it   it was wrong to take so long  they should have taken it away as soon as they got the results of the 2nd test  farmers sometimes have there lives ruined by having to cull livestock that tests positive for tb   all the fuss the protesters made caused the animal more stress than it needed 

My personal opinion too, shameful?

1 hour ago, Westley said:

Anyone ever tried Alpaca steaks  ??

they mess the cooker up cause they spit all ova the place

39 minutes ago, amateur said:

It will be interesting to see if they do a post-mortem, even more so if it is negative for TB

it would be interesting for them to do a post mortem on tony Blair when he had covid-19

infact i would do it for free..............

infact i would do it early to save time whilst he is still alive

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

they mess the cooker up cause they spit all ova the place

it would be interesting for them to do a post mortem on tony Blair when he had covid-19

infact i would do it for free..............

infact i would do it early to save time whilst he is still alive

You owe me one computer keyboard.

It has been now ruined by having a mouthful of hot tea spat all over it as a result of spontaneous uncontrollable laughing.

LOL!

Edited by enfieldspares

11 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Right Decision, and it's not the first time she has had positive tests on her livestock, just used it as a publicity stunt to get her name in papers ... 

Positive test should of meant it was collected end of. No mate of mine get to keep a positive animal 4 years and tested twice. 

oohhhhh.............so she has history then ?.........what was her previous  ?

2 hours ago, mossy835 said:

it was sad to have it put down,sad for the owner.it could have stayed on the farm out the way,

with that statement are you for real ????  maybe in that case when a farmer gets half his dairy herd infected he should just keep them as pets in a field on there own ? 

it had tb it needed to be put down   

shame they didnt do the same for the owner she is the one that was cruel keeping it for all that time knowing it had a death sentence she wanted publicity all she did was cause the poor thing a longer suffering