Jump to content

Geronimo.


old man
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect this is going to be a pretty once sided result...

Right. Two tests for TB, it's sad, but it's a death sentence. Farmers don't care any less for their cows just because there are more of them, so why should a glorified stretched sheep be able to dodge the rules, just because it's more of a pet than stock?

The owners made the whole process far more stressful for themselves and the animal.

Edited by chrisjpainter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, al4x said:

Right, it tested positive twice.  Farmers don’t get the choice to argue with livestock 

Agreed. Sad, though it is, it was the right decision. 

 

28 minutes ago, al4x said:

Right, it tested positive twice.  Farmers don’t get the choice to argue with livestock 

:good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

proberly caught it from the bloody badgers.......as it was a clean import from new zealand

It was an ugly looking thing anyway. Did you see the way it rubbed its gums together. It's a win win for climate change getting rid of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it was right to cull it   it was wrong to take so long  they should have taken it away as soon as they got the results of the 2nd test  farmers sometimes have there lives ruined by having to cull livestock that tests positive for tb   all the fuss the protesters made caused the animal more stress than it needed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

it was right to cull it   it was wrong to take so long  they should have taken it away as soon as they got the results of the 2nd test  farmers sometimes have there lives ruined by having to cull livestock that tests positive for tb   all the fuss the protesters made caused the animal more stress than it needed 

My personal opinion too, shameful?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mossy835 said:

it was sad to have it put down, sad for the owner.it could have stayed on the farm out the way,

Do you actually understand the consequences of what you are suggesting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Westley said:

Anyone ever tried Alpaca steaks  ??

they mess the cooker up cause they spit all ova the place

39 minutes ago, amateur said:

It will be interesting to see if they do a post-mortem, even more so if it is negative for TB

it would be interesting for them to do a post mortem on tony Blair when he had covid-19

infact i would do it for free..............

infact i would do it early to save time whilst he is still alive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

they mess the cooker up cause they spit all ova the place

it would be interesting for them to do a post mortem on tony Blair when he had covid-19

infact i would do it for free..............

infact i would do it early to save time whilst he is still alive

You owe me one computer keyboard.

It has been now ruined by having a mouthful of hot tea spat all over it as a result of spontaneous uncontrollable laughing.

LOL!

Edited by enfieldspares
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right Decision, and it's not the first time she has had positive tests on her livestock, just used it as a publicity stunt to get her name in papers ... 

Positive test should of meant it was collected end of. No mate of mine get to keep a positive animal 4 years and tested twice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Right Decision, and it's not the first time she has had positive tests on her livestock, just used it as a publicity stunt to get her name in papers ... 

Positive test should of meant it was collected end of. No mate of mine get to keep a positive animal 4 years and tested twice. 

oohhhhh.............so she has history then ?.........what was her previous  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mossy835 said:

it was sad to have it put down,sad for the owner.it could have stayed on the farm out the way,

with that statement are you for real ????  maybe in that case when a farmer gets half his dairy herd infected he should just keep them as pets in a field on there own ? 

it had tb it needed to be put down   

shame they didnt do the same for the owner she is the one that was cruel keeping it for all that time knowing it had a death sentence she wanted publicity all she did was cause the poor thing a longer suffering

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...